Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gday OFC bit cooler down under today 36 deg , gotta get this place cleaned up family coming to visit, where's that sativa when ya need it , 1 shot Frangelico - 1 shot Kahlua - 1 shot baileys - 2 cups ice -1 over ripe banana in the food processor until its smooth pour into cup with a bit of liquid chocolate drizzled over it , drink with a straw , XMAS in a glass
have a great day

Crocket -Make me wanna start drinking again !-- That sounds tasty !-- Spring will be here soon and soon as I'm settled in at the new place I be filling my fermenters !
Make that blueberry wine then condense it by freezing off water ice !-- Blueberry Bounce !-- Maybe 35% alcohol ?
It make U bounce around !
Where U able to replace that pump and save those plants or was it too late ?

Me? I had Wendy's. A Dave's Single and Harley had a hamburger, plain. Not real healthy but its a big deal when the closest fast food is 60 miles away. Got my new saw, costa little more than I expected but it'll do the job. Who woulda believed that Hitachi would get bought out. I flipped the grow room to 12/12 today and I'm thinking about killing the tent (after taking some clones of course) Otherwise my garden may just get out of hand again.

Flipped the lights to 12hrs today.
I got a total of 16 plants but only 10 are ready to sex. I'm just gonna leave the others in there so by the time the first 10 show the last 6 should be about ready too.
Then the hardest part.........culling it back to 5.
Just wait and cull them back after they flower nice and amber...

Cane in da house !-- Good deal about fixing the eyes !-- U still doing the Tai Chi ?-- U gonna like LEDs !-- Now that U can see again U need to stop in more often !
Ya they put a lens in the eye to correct my distance vision and it came out 20/20 amazing....
Still doing Tai Chi three days a week..
I will try to drop in more often, shit just happens!!!!

781226D9-BF95-45F0-B8C3-8DE945720656.jpeg

Goodness. Im not on my game tonight, just watched Bad Santa for the first time and my poor brain has herniated my left eardrum trying to escape.

Kinda interested to see if an actual recipe for banana juice appears. This would make two in one night, after qbc posted the Aussie one . My bets are on the frangelico cocktail version is simpler and more effective at its respective intended use. And more likely to convince me to add bananas to the grocery list.

Why does my autocorrect think I'm trying to make a bananas evangelical cocktail? Ohhh Android, you're trying so hard honey....

Haha... I've got his recipe. I don't know why he won't post it tho.
I guess I could....
Screenshot_20191221-222041.png

I asked him why he didn't put this out they're for everyone. I feel kinda jerkly for posting it. I also feel like I'm missing something here because it sounds vaguely familiar.

Reminds me of ck420s writing style...
It's just oddly specific yet uninformative? Does that make sense? Like, Lazy Susan does not equal centrifuge. Manual spinning ?! What rpm? Ohhh my head hurts and it's not even from the movie.
I'll scoot over there over coffee tomorrow. .. I'm in the sack, halfway passed out , happy longest snooze of the year !!!

Crocket -Make me wanna start drinking again !-- That sounds tasty !-- Spring will be here soon and soon as I'm settled in at the new place I be filling my fermenters !
Make that blueberry wine then condense it by freezing off water ice !-- Blueberry Bounce !-- Maybe 35% alcohol ?
It make U bounce around !
Where U able to replace that pump and save those plants or was it too late ?
blueberry wine sounds good - saved 1 the other 3 never looked like coming back still got 4 healthy to finish off so its not all a loss

Good Morning OFC...A new day to wake and bake....light rain about 46* here...this is a text book wake n bake day for sure! Grabbed the 8 episodes of T Witcher off Warez and will check them out today....seems like my kind of plot. We have warmer weather dropping in for Xmas...getting close to 75* they saying...air-conditioner Xmas Day?...been there... done that. I need to make a batch of tea anyhow and the warmer temps are a bonus.Coffee mug is on empty...guess I will go for a walk in the rain...gotta do something to keep the neighbors convinced I am a little touched lol....cuts down on unwanted visits during the grow. Peace ya'll

images (7).jpg

Morning OFC--- cold and damp in the mudhole -- Bananas ?
How bout nanner puddin' ?-- Why people got to try to make growing harder than it is ?--
Sunday morning Wake and Bake is a long drawn out affair -- Hope U ain't planning on going nowhere ?-- Do your duty OFC !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back