Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra I was taking a look around the site and Blue is a first time grower and had lots of questions !-- This where the answers live !-- Where did the color in that Snow Desiel come from ? -- I didn't know it had any red or purple but the weather cooled off and there it was !-- Not as Purple as Rose's Purple Haze but a nice reddish pink !-- I like me some Snow Desiel !

D.D. made off with all my trim cannacaps --So I'll just have to turn the oven on decarb some bud !-- Poor me !-- Take too many I end up with the electric blues playing again !-- Make me do the crab walk !

Ok. I will look into the led lighting. Will have to do with what I got now. Spent all my Christmas money on the kiddos lol. Hopefully I can still get some good results

Gotta make a supply run tommorrow -- Apples on sale during the holidays and I got 2 empty 5 gallon bucket fermenters !-- Think I'll just make more apple jack !-- Turned out real nice !-- From now on I'm just stick to Blueberry and Apple they easy !-- I'm just call it "Strong wine " ! --

Blue we learn by doing ! -- Everybody has a 1st grow !-- I did some gorilla growing when I was younger but I didn't know what I was doing !--I knew peeps who had weed and peeps who wanted weed I mostly took it from here to there !-- When I started back growing I got some knats coming out my dirt !-- The fliers don't hurt your plants but the larvae eat your roots !-- The wife bought me an aero cloner and I chopped the tops off my plants and put them in the cloner !-- They rooted and I been growing like that ever since !

See that color in that Snow Desiel Umbra ? -- Oh !-- All 3 them out the house of Umbra !-- Got to give credit and props where they due !

I have brain damage this not my fault !-- Voices in my head ... -- Ya'll buying this ? -- I didn't do this !-- I lay this right at the feet of them dam yeast !-- Step one -- admit U have a problem !-- I got a problem !-- I need some more buckets and glass jugs !-- and a couple cases of bottles !

View attachment 20171225_141123-1.jpg

The King Louis 13th will show color as temps drop also. There's this guy that went to the same high school as me. Graduated a couple years ahead of me that played the blues. Check him out on your journey, Walter Trout

I'll have to do that Umbra !-- Have Joe Bonnamassa recorded live at the Greek playing right now !-- Working on an epic Christmas buzz !-- Thinking about getting up in a minute and start a pot of CKN and Dumplings !
While I can !-- Starting to feel them caps in my belly !--

One them Cornish hens in a pot of water with DWC celery cloned from the grocery store and onion from right outside the back door ! -- See how high I can get and still cook ?

Hey there Blue, welcome to MP!
I started growing with cfl’s then went to 14 watt led bulbs with the globes removed. They work well in small spaces. I have about 4.5 square feet. I recently built a new led that is relatively cheap as compared to others on the market but it works great and runs pretty cool so it can be used in close proximity to your plants.
Here’s a link to my diy lite.

RE -- U know those strips of LEDs U posted ? -- I been thinking about them !-- I got some busted Mars Hydro lights and I know it's the light board so I was thinking I could strap some of them to the bottom of a busted lights and hook them up to the driver in the Mars !-- I gotta look again I don't remember how many watts they draw ?

These draw about 2 amps per strip but they are 17” long. I saw some shorter boards somewhere with the same chips. I’ll try to remember where that was....

Morning O.F.C. !--6:45 am cental and 61 at the beach and foggy !-- We made it thru Christmas !--
Now back to the national past time of driving the Illegitimate Russian Lackey and his mafia family out of office !-- Should be an exciting next couple weeks !
What U looking at ? -- Weed ain't gonna smoke itself !-- Time to get your tired as*es up and do your duty !
I'll stoke up the fire --warm the place up and put on a pot of coffee !
Master Kush and some caps sound like a good place to start !
It hurts when I do this !

Lights are on and pharming need to be done !-- I need to check the plants I'm sexing -- Empty clean and refill a box in veg. - Then top all the boxes off !-- I hate hauling water !-- Those 2 little AK --a Panama Powerhouse -- 4-5 total need to come down today and tomorrow then turn around and do it again next week --Then I'm on an every other Wednesday harvest -- I hate trimming !-- So shoulda we head that way ?-- I ain't in a hurry !-- Maybe another toke or 2 first ?

morning everyone, day after ... hot coffee and a fresh bowl of sour dubb got me sideways early

Umbra got his swerve on !-- I'm be hard to catch when it comes to high !-- Leaning a little when I do "The Walk" !--
Anyway !--
See this little Panama Powerhouse ? -- U should hear her screaming "I'm a limb breaker " -- Stem too flimsy to hold her heavy bud !-- Grow her big ? U better have a way to support her !-- Her baby girl by BBSL ain't gonna have that problem !-- Bring on your limb breaking now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back