Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, fellow farmers, Michael was just about over us. Lots of damage all over the place. Crime went up. We were blessed. I'm going to bring out the big bong and get this day started.:cool:

Morning O.F.C.!-- I'm glad U came thru the storm OK Ness !-- I know how it is and the place can be rebuilt but the aftermath is tougher than surviving the storm !-- Those 2 crosses are the real deal -- I hope U got some cuttings ?-- If not I can probably find U some more seed !

Ya'll stay away from my mega-million lottery !-- That's my money !-- That's a joke !-- I don't play the lottery !-- The odds of winning are about the same as getting struck by lightening twice on the same day U got bit by a rattle snake and a shark !-- Them odds are a little long for my taste !--

Sounds odd as heck but I know a guy that every family member in his immediate family has been hit by lightning. Jason, my childhood friend was 2 different times IN his house. I think God has it out for them!

Yo G -- I'm not religous or superstitious but I don't think I would hang out with those people !-- No need to take the chance of being collateral damage ! -- Make U feel like U are the dart board !

Well, its done!
Greenhouse is cleared out and pile is burnt.
Hehe you should have seen the smoke! If I lived in town I'd be in jail right now. lol. Could have gotten the whole town high!

Oh no Nick. That is horrible. Can i help when you are ready? When is the whole usa legal? This is just wrong.
Ness I like your idea of burying it for the grand kids . Im sorry you lost thosr beautiful plants.
Im finally done w harvest
Lets smoke. Nick, do youhavesmoke?

Good Morning OFC

Nick that is horrible. I am so sorry. Those of us in the free States should not forget our fight is not over yet. We have a long way to go still.

G--Work those ashes back into the ground and U ready for next year !-- I don't know ?--U about set up indoors and U may choose not to grow outside for awhile !
What happened to Nick got me thinking again about going to ground !-- Not permanently but maybe until the environment is a little more favorable for our kind in Texas -- Not sure but maybe it's time for the shell game or some 3 card Monte ?-- That don't mean I'm quit growing !-- I'm just in between grows right now !-- When I set back up ?-- I won't be playing !--I'll be bringing the dank !-- For my own sake I maybe should start doing some lying about where I'm and what I'm up to ?-- I ran the grow 24/7/365 for 5 years in a prohibition state--- sometimes U gotta know when to Zig and zag !-- Keef would be a fine feather in any Texas law dog's hat !-- I feel like a leprechaun !-- They always after me Lucky Charms !

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick: if you ever get back to stealth growing I have an extra 1000W light and a few odds and ends to help you get you started again.
I imagine that now you are on the cops radar you will need to keep a very low profile.
I wish you all the best in your legal fight.

Maybe I should disappear for a few days and come back as Feek ?-- Say I'm a legal grower on the west coast ?-- Never even been to Texas !--
Other Keef ?-- Who U think U gonna fool ?--- I hate it when U get this high !

Rose, thanks for the concern. Iam having a tough time reconciling to the fact that it's still illegal here. I've been growing for the last several years and never really considered myself an outlaw since I have never sold weed.
To answer that, them terrorists got every bud I had. I think the next time I start up it will be in a new location. I'm actually considering moving but it's gunna take forever to sell a half finished house

I once went through a "courtesy inspection" in Arizona whilst I was going cross country in my camper. Drove up to the roadblock and never even considered the 3 plants that were in flower in the camper. They did a walkthrough and checked my lights and gas bottles then sent me on my way.

Still alive and kick'n

What do you think of Orange musTANGs? (GT350)
213971-51c6385e389aad9f385c244cd422f5c1.jpg

orange-mustang.45

Joe I'd have to borrow it for the weekend to be sure but I bet it's fast !-- I know how U do !--
I need to make a supply run and I decided shopping wouldn't be so bad with a nice glow working ? --Then it started raining so I took another toke or 2 ?- Sun came back out and I'm a little too high to be driving !-- Oh !-- I could drive but I might hit some stuff ?-- I ain't doing it !--

Nick and I are like tumble weeds we'll set up and grow wherever we at !-- I didn't expect my SS to kick in right away but I plan to talk to a realtor soon -- A secluded place somewhere in the southern half of Texas !--I'm not picky but I'm stay in Texas cause Texas owes me weed money !-- If I can swing a line of credit I'd like a cheap foreclosure !-- With a bigass barn or shop ! --

If a pot farmer is looking for a new place to grow he could do worse than asking other pot farmers to keep an eye open for him ?-- Anybody got some free time and like to shop for real estate online ?-- -- $45,000 maybe $50,000 or less on an acre or so ?-- Somewhere in the southern half of Texas !-- Need a place to sleep and a place to grow and they can be the same !-- A 3 bedroom house with no out building or a barn/shop with no much of a house!-- A travel Trailor would work!-- I'm not that picky !-- Just a secluded place to grow until the law changes !-- !--After that I want a Warehouse grow!

Sounds odd as heck but I know a guy that every family member in his immediate family has been hit by lightning. Jason, my childhood friend was 2 different times IN his house. I think God has it out for them!
There was a member here Ozzy, he was struck by lightening twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back