Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I been thinking about Austin this morning !-- I don't need to be in Austin but maybe it's time to put a foot print on the ground up there ?-- Things about to start popping down here !-- I need to quit playing around and get a grow restarted somewhere !

Good morning OFC

I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief now that the biggest prohibitionist in the House (Pete Sessions, not related to Jefferson Sessions) has lost his job. Republicans and Democrats alike have been asking him to let some of these bi-partisan cannabis bills come to a vote for the longest time. With the House flipping he loses his committee chair. Now the voters in Texas have fired him as well.
Sorry about your guy losing the election Keef. It was amazing that a pro legalization candidate came soo close in TEXAS of all places. Yeah, the winds of change are blowing in Texas now. More politicians in Texas will embrace legalization I think as the polls showed most in Texas are for real MMJ laws and even legalization. There is no turning back now. I am encouraged that Texas may become a free State someday.
giphy.gif

Yep Cuz !-- I needed to see something like that !-- All they gotta do is let them vote on an amendment !-- When the smoke clears ?-- I may still be standing ?-- Then I'm turn my Indica Hammers loose on'm !-- No quarter !--
WI -x-BBSL
SR91-x- (MZR-X-BBSL)
SD -x- BBSL
Bunches I don't know what I got --but-- them up there will pass the test !

U wanna hear a BOLD idea ?-- I think it's time to get that e-mail addy set up that can't be traced back to me !-- I'm thinking about coming right at the pain management doctors ! -Medical Marijuana?--- Boo-ya here it is ! -- See if I can start the conversation ? -- I was nose to nose with surgeons for 20 years over an operating room table !-- I got doctors number !--They got an addiction !--- money-money- -money !-- Time to break out my best hustle !

Good morning all,
Gman, I believe all plants are different in the trichome department. I don't even know if clones are the same, but seedlings are not, even if they are brother and sister, is that what you meant?
smoking some chocolope this morning. got back on my work out routine with out my trainer, a year later, i am still pouting. Got back to the 8 pound weights today.. shakey here.
Indoor grows are cute... so little, so nice. I think i just grow one plant od next year. It will be a cbd, that is for sure.
Umbra, those lb haven't popped. I have never had seeds not pop except LB from canada.. These look like great seeds though. I am pouting.

Ok, i need to hit the showers and pop a move, maybe a nap. lol

O.K. so I was looking at seed !-- I need some fast finishing fruit flavors !-- Umbra what was that kind that was better than Master Kush ?-- I gotta quit getting so high !-- Cherry AK -- Cherry pheno of the AK ?-- Maybe I should kick my AK cross around some more ?-- I got Squish -x- Oregon Lemon that I crossed with BBSL and it came out Stanky !-- I gotta grow it out again to see if it threw some other phenos ?

Thanks Rose!
I think that's what I needed to know. Here I have 217gr. of bubble and I'm done!
I guess it just needed to have more time to develop more THC.
The hash is extremely sticky so I know its not too much plant material. I just figured the oil in the glands was always the same and that the amount of trichs determined how high you got.
Goes to show, even an old dog can still learn.

Attachments

• 1107181329.jpg
    1107181329.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 25
I went to the hydro store for fulvic acid and they only had humid acid which according to what I read is correct for soil growing ( the artical said humic for soil and fulvic for soiless.)
After 1st. Application the girlz have taken a new stance. Every leaf is trying to reach upwards to the light.

advanced nutrients has a product called ancient earth that says it has both fulvic and humic acid(i bought it on amazon because i don't like going out to the grow store any more). i think some manufactures somehow make the fulvic from the humic(something about long and short chain molecules of some such terms). i tried using some on my last grow and the buds are most definitely denser than i normally get(thx again umbra).

I might have to take a few days off !-- political name just asked for and accepted Jeff Sessions resignation and installed one his yes men to stop Mueller !-- I'll be one them on the streets tommorrow !-- Where my dam football helmet ?

See ya sessions!
Wouldn't wanna be ya!
This time political name did good!

any one seen the movie poolhall junkies,,,,,dam movie is 15 years old and they still want 60 bucks for it on amazon,,,thought id ask before i spent 60 $

Good morning OFC

I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief now that the biggest prohibitionist in the House (Pete Sessions, not related to Jefferson Sessions) has lost his job. Republicans and Democrats alike have been asking him to let some of these bi-partisan cannabis bills come to a vote for the longest time. With the House flipping he loses his committee chair. Now the voters in Texas have fired him as well.
Sorry about your guy losing the election Keef. It was amazing that a pro legalization candidate came soo close in TEXAS of all places. Yeah, the winds of change are blowing in Texas now. More politicians in Texas will embrace legalization I think as the polls showed most in Texas are for real MMJ laws and even legalization. There is no turning back now. I am encouraged that Texas may become a free State someday.
giphy.gif
That won't have anything to do with it. But John Boehner telling them they can make huge amounts of money from cannabis will.

Ziggy
I saw on eBay several used poolhall junkies copies from 30 down to 8 dollars.

O.K. so I was looking at seed !-- I need some fast finishing fruit flavors !-- Umbra what was that kind that was better than Master Kush ?-- I gotta quit getting so high !-- Cherry AK -- Cherry pheno of the AK ?-- Maybe I should kick my AK cross around some more ?-- I got Squish -x- Oregon Lemon that I crossed with BBSL and it came out Stanky !-- I gotta grow it out again to see if it threw some other phenos ?
Bubba kush

I went to the hydro store for fulvic acid and they only had humid acid which according to what I read is correct for soil growing ( the artical said humic for soil and fulvic for soiless.)
After 1st. Application the girlz have taken a new stance. Every leaf is trying to reach upwards to the light.
My experience with humic and fluvic acid; Humic acid effects the soil conditions and fluvic acid effects the plant directly. Fulvic acid is wholly derived from humic acid. They have different atomic weights and effects. Humic acid will change the electrical charge of the soil. It is used to aerate compacted soil by taking the electrical charge of the soil and altering it so that the soil molecules repel each other creating air gaps.

won an award today at work, lol. I am the only person in company to work on a particular piece of equipment. The company that manufactured it, built 3 machines and went bankrupt. So not much documentation, parts, schematics, ect. Fixed stuff and up and running. It looks like magic, but its not, lol.

won an award today at work, lol. I am the only person in company to work on a particular piece of equipment. The company that manufactured it, built 3 machines and went bankrupt. So not much documentation, parts, schematics, ect. Fixed stuff and up and running. It looks like magic, but its not, lol.

Sounds like time to negotiate a raise. Being the one and only expert where you work on a piece of equipment made by a defunct manufacturer sounds like a great bargaining chip...

any one seen the movie poolhall junkies,,,,,dam movie is 15 years old and they still want 60 bucks for it on amazon,,,thought id ask before i spent 60 $
If you speak French, there is a copy of it on YouTube in French. Le Poolez Junkiez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back