Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long day, lol. Left at 5:30 this morning, 3:30 now. I have some of that buckeye purple x gdp dried. Another keeper fo sho. Trying to decompress after 8 hours of driving in East Bay traffic. Funny what strong cannabis and cherry shine does to ya on an empty stomach. early bedtime tonight

umbra, this is just my opinion but I think you may be in the wrong bizz....shouldn’t you be in the weed buzz...,just an observation...forgive me if you are,..

I thought about it, not sure I'm cut out for the biz part. When the recreational laws were first proposed, there was a designated license for small specialty type growing. It was a cottage license. My County did away with it completely by requiring licenses be in Industrial designated areas. With that came astronomical rents in any of the areas designated by the County. To get a license, you had to have the space already. After NCH told me I wasn't a very good grower, I lost a lot of my confidence and any real desire to try. I have been told, I do not look like a grower. Not full sleeves with tats or latino, lol. More a nerd type, somebody's Dad kind of look. And nobody want to buy weed off somebody's Dad.

Yes, it’s too sad that ours laws seem to favour thoughs chasing money...We should be able to grow it in our gardens and sell it on the street corners as if it were tomatoes or strawberries...

Last edited:
I'm like everybody else here who is addicted to growing cannabis, lol. I will grow it as long as I can. I will always try to grow better and better cannabis, regardless of whether I am the best or the worst at it.

umbra, that still makes me mad at nch. I had the pleasure of od'ing on your pot. Our daughter says the Leafly people are all MBA's in Seattle. She said she would need a masters to get a job there. WHAT? what has happened to our plant?

My baby girl is having my 7th grand baby today or maybe tomorrow...(depends on mother nature)... So we’re all just waiting for the news...last I heard it was real close...it’s a little baby girl, her name is Annalise, I think...She’s not far away and I will visit her on my way home from this little trip we’re on...i’d Have been there at the birth place had I known it was happening now...it was supposed to be on my birthday next month but things don’t seem to be as planned in my family...I’m blessed with all these kids and grand kids of mine so I don’t care as long as they get a fair shot at happiness......just got a text from me ex that she is getting close...

Last edited:
Hi OFC
hope you are all doing well , I met an old digger in the pub last night he told me something that at first I though was just drunken ** but I thought Id run it by the OFC and see what you think , he sed he sexes his seeds I sed that it was impossible but he sed it has always worked for him , If the bottom of the seed is completely round and sunken in like a volcano it will be female if the bottom has a broken circle or oval shape it will be male , what do you think ** or possible
cheers

I thought about it, not sure I'm cut out for the biz part. When the recreational laws were first proposed, there was a designated license for small specialty type growing. It was a cottage license. My County did away with it completely by requiring licenses be in Industrial designated areas. With that came astronomical rents in any of the areas designated by the County. To get a license, you had to have the space already. After NCH told me I wasn't a very good grower, I lost a lot of my confidence and any real desire to try. I have been told, I do not look like a grower. Not full sleeves with tats or latino, lol. More a nerd type, somebody's Dad kind of look. And nobody want to buy weed off somebody's Dad.
if the weed is good id buy it from someone grand mother no problem

Congrats 2RE. I am a grandfather 8 times over and people love my weed. Around here experience and quality means everything . On a side note, Umbra, I know your bud is excellent!

Good morning OFC. Ziggy,Nick, and Rose, thanks for your comments. I try not to focus on negative things, and just try to grow better weed. When I was at the Farmer's Market selling my weed, anyone who tried it, liked it, but still didn't buy it. That's when someone told me about my not looking like a typical grower in this part of Cali. Square peg in a round hole is how I describe myself, lol.

what, they want you to look like Rasta? wth that is dumb.
The sun is shining and the snow is melting. slowly which is good i guess.
Re, congrats on the beautiful baby girl! Happy for you. I did something wrong i guess, I have no grandkids. hmmm
So, the addict kids are coming for dinner tomorrow night, they requested meatloaf and mashed potatoes and corn. IT is st patties, how bout corned beef and cabbage? meatloaf it is..

Good morning ofc....well, I got hammered pretty good last night and have spent most of the morning looking for my iPad that I tried to loose...finally found where I stashed it for safe keeping...I only had a couple beers but I had some pretty good weed too appearantly...I promise to behave better today...but hey, we’re at the beach so when at the beach, do as keef would do, huh...cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back