Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got tap water at 8.5 + pH and 300 ppms of who knows what ? -- Can't grow weed in that so I do need good water but I got a $125 reverse osmosis system that give me 6.0 pH and 6 ppms -- Like distilled almost !-- I see no reason to change that !-- Only thing I need is a cheaper version of that " Voodoo" juice that was the "live" part of my res .-- It's good but too expensive-- Got me messing around with beneficial bacteria tea !

Work it Nick !-- U can bust his stuff - take his weed and put him in jail but in the end -- U can't keep a good man down !
I gotta get over there and check those plants - Nephew started half dozen seed from 3 of my crosses and it should be bout time to sex them -- Maybe I can hit the ground cloning-- I need a mess of girls to thin down to the best few !-- That White Indica Umbra bred ( The White -x- Nepal Indica ) that I put that BBSL boy on is a producer with big Bones to handle some weight -I know the plant -- Then Rose's Purple Haze bred to that same BBSL dad --I want that black pheno back that makes purple/pink bud -- and I think he also got that NightShade thang up too --NS -x ( MZR -x- BBSL) - ( Barney's Farm NightShade)- The dad was a Mazar-i-Sharif and Black Berry Snow Lotus cross I did -- That should get me started -- Got a mess of stuff needs growing out and evaluating !

One the next couple weekend when he can get loose he coming over with a tailor to haul the rest of my grow stuff over -- So I just been hanging out waiting !--
Still raining and cold !- I don't like it !

Pain Spray ?-- Nasal spray with DMSO carrying CBD and THC from Rosen Press Oil or shatter ...
I ain't saying do it but someone will !

Hello Cowgirl in the sand -- Is this place at your command ?--
Gotta love some Neil Young !

Last edited by a moderator:
55764308_2053951478066631_5880833633031290880_n.jpg

Mining the miners !-- Oh come on Nick I know U want in on that !-- Magic water will fix everything !-- I do one better than that -- I'll hire me a priest to turn mine into holy water !-- U can't beat that ?
I'm be pumping and moving water but I don't need something like that !-
Holy Water = Holy Weed -- Don't make me bring God into this !

I always bring God into My grows. I want all the help I can get!

Throw some seed on the ground and scream -- Jesus take the wheel ?-- Come back to harvest in Croptober ?-- I'm more of a hands on kinda guy !
I'm da one going to jail if I get caught so I'd like a little say in the grow !

The rape of the Americas by the Catholic Church ?-- Don't do it Other Keef !

Hey Ness !-- I shouldn't say stuff like the rape of the Americas by the Catholic Church-without explaining my views - I wasn't talking about priest and little boys -- I was talking about when the Roman Catholic Europeans came to America and plundered it's wealth -- Gave out blankets infected with small pox to the Indians- so God could cleanse the land for them -- Then went to Africa and brought back the black man to do thier work ! --Even made the black man worship thier white God!-- It was a shameful time in history that some good Christians seem to long for a return to ?-- I am not one of them !

Morning OFC! It's ice cold outside and somehow it's humid af in the house. I think it's raining in here.
I fell asleep on the living room floor last night. I'm as stiff as the floor boards even tho I woke up around midnight and made it to bed. I got this Platinum GSC that's suppose to be great for pain and stress. It's starting to work.
Even still I feel pretty good today!

working 12 hour shifts really stinks,,,,never seem to be able to do anything ,,,,the days you get off your so tired all you do is sleep ,,never have time for the boy or anything else ,,,think I'm gonna through in the towel ,,,I asked if there was away I could go back to 8 hour shifts in a different position ,,,I was told no the company is "moving in a different direction and everyone will soon be on 12 hour shifts ,,,,ive trained the two new guys and they are now ready to work the line alone ,,,they are not very good at it but it is what it is ,,,I was thinking of doing uber my buddy does uber and makes over a 1000 a week ,,,but no health bennys and I need them for my son,,,not sure what to do but I know I cant do this any more ,,,,,,if I go to sleep now I can get 6 hours sleep before going back to work for another 12 hours ,,,,zig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back