Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. I ain't ready to start up again. They left me afunctional light and all my growing media, ammendments and such. It'll be a while before I pull that switch.

Hangin out at Tomales Bay with the fambam this weekend...bonfires and doobs and bluetooth tunes...a little chill weather too is nice...
87950B36-9867-459E-A9BF-16C5C7639844.jpeg

good morning ofc,,,thanks rosebud,,,,cold here this morning 55,,,yall have a good day

F0BAE8B6-427A-4BF0-B663-60D310FB9AA8.jpeg
C655C443-B7A6-4506-923D-91E32C88E00C.jpeg
Good morning folks. Here are some seeded bud pics. Not as seedy as the popcorn buds but still...

Top pic - Green Crack
Bottom pic - Wagman weed(GG4/CDSRxHickstick)

Good morning everyone. Cold and wet here, I guess winter finally arriving. What happened to the Amazon link? I was using that thing religiously

Mornin' OFC

My daughter and I made a snowman this morning o_O

It's a strange sight, we've still got tomatoes on our plants and now a snowman standing next to them lol

Waking up to several inches sucks when you know you've gotta work outside all week but I'll admit the excitement a little kid gets takes some of the sting out of it.

Have a good one, enjoy the chilly, snowless weather while it lasts ;)

Afternoon OFC !
Making some progress !-- My nephew that replaced my car engine was over this weekend and I sent him home with one of my box --pump-- light aero systems and some seed !
I been upset since I shut the grow down !-- I'm talk him through getting some plants up and sexed so I can start off with clones instead of starting from scratch !-- So I guess I'm about to have a grow again although it's a long way from here !-- I may end up there anyway !--
Nice budage there OF !
KSL in da house !-- Snowman ?-- It's in the 90s here !

E -- Plurabus-- Unum !--
From - Many --One !
I saw it on the news and found the concept worth sharing !-- Seems like I've seen that somewhere before ?
-- Yes !-- I might be a little high but it is a noble idea !

In my case, it is usually ‘from one many’ last few grows(many) were from clones(one).

OF -- I know that's true when it comes to cloning !-- I ran a White Widow cloning from clones for about 4 1/2 years before I messed up and lost her !
That was good weed !--I might need me some more Widow ?

good morning guys,,,,,i missed this place,,,strong tea,,youtube and good weed,,,,life is good again :)

Last edited:
Good morning, well the harvest is all put to bed so i am cleaning up this dusty and dirty house. All those cute house plants had to come in, and they were dirty...
So, coffee is good, pot is good, life is good. I think i will try to be productive today, i didn't nothing all weekend. Lets smoke peeps.

Afternoon OFC !--- Twist it up just to burn it down !-- I got high a little lost this morning !
- I'm not doing anything !-- Nothing to see here !- Move along !-- Don't look Ethyl !--

Hey Ness !--
I'm looking at a place in East Texas !-- Not much to it and it flooded during hurricane Harvey !-- It has a mobile home on it that has the inside stripped down to the studs to mediate the mold from the flood !-- Anyway what I'm seeing is a rolling pot farm !-- It would not be hard or that expensive to turn the gutted mobile home into a nice grow !-- I get me a RV to live in !-- Another flood coming ?-- I hook my **** up and drag it dahell outta there ?-- It maybe a spring board to a bigger nicer safer place ?-- Just rolling it around to get the feel of it !-- Not much there but it has potential ?

I could get on my soap box and dive off into a rant ?-- I may not have a religous bone in my body but if anyone ask in the next week or so ?-- I'm Jewish !-- Why is it that white men aren't called terrorist ? -- I'm not sure how much more of this Great Again we can take ?

Do I need to do 3 days of pendants for that ?-- I'm just fine with being punished for speaking the truth !

Edit :-- I'm the one who is really funding that immigrant caravan !-- Where's my bomb ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back