Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven -- I be watching that Florida election too !-- I keep hoping that if enough states roll over then maybe they make national !-- Might be the only way I ever see the end of prohibition! --

Been a long time --crossing that bridge of sighs !

Good morning all, wow, lots to catch up on.. Bud, love the kitty, love all you guys kitty stories. Kraven, glad yours is on the mend. Those pits are adorable up there too.. lots of cool stuff here..Nurse Larry, oh i love her... she looks very nice Keef, she is a good girl.

Umbra, cool that dogs can go to work, gotta love Cali. I found a sample of spiriva that finally kicked my cough. I will use it a couple of days, i guess. I hope you get some help.
We need to keep you on CBD oil kiddo.

I am in love with our new puppy. Wilson pickett is the best. He makes me very happy. Such a smart boy. No offence to Howard, but it is nice to have a smart guy in the house..( Love ya howard)

I have company here from NM... she is the lady that introduced me and mr rb 45 years ago. How the hell is that even possible, 45 years??? sheesh, i am old. I got off the plane in Anchorage and she said, i got the nicest guy for you to meet, i said, i don't want to meet any nice guys...thus bud.

Morning Rose! -- Hope U have a good visit !-- I got 5 each Hoe Berry and Purple Haze up and healthy !-- They already in aero !-- If Kraven's BlackBerry Snow Lotus will show me some hairs it's coming back to veg.

Morning Rose.....45 years is a lifetime of fond memories....working on 21 years with Mrs. K.

Common side effects of Spiriva HandiHaler include:

dry mouth,
constipation,
upset stomach,
vomiting,
cold symptoms (stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat),
nosebleed, or.
muscle pain.

Tiotropium bromide (INN) is a long-acting, 24-hour, anticholinergic bronchodilator used in the management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Tiotropium bromide capsules for inhalation are co-promoted by Boehringer-Ingelheim and Pfizer under the trade name Spiriva. It is also manufactured and marketed by Cipla under trade name Tiova.

Tiotroprium was discovered in 1991 and came to market in 2004.[1]

I had to stop taking it because of severe nose bleeds, but I take COPD meds 2x daily and have for 25 years.

Thanks Kraven, no wonder i felt icky after i took it.. I took it before bed last night and am ok today... I will only use it for a couple of days..
Off to the trainer... My 2 year anniversary with my trainer... I am proud of myself...ouch.

Rose I ain't the best pot pharmer in the world but I'm getting better !-- I'm pretty sure now that when prohibition ever reaches me I'll come out the shadows with my Frankenplants-- screaming --How U like me now ? --I'm just now finding the sweet spot and they gonna give me more time ? -- Shame on them !--I lived in a free state I might not have been motivated enough to do this !-- but ---They pissed me off !--

Morning Rose.....45 years is a lifetime of fond memories....working on 21 years with Mrs. K.

Common side effects of Spiriva HandiHaler include:

dry mouth,
constipation,
upset stomach,
vomiting,
cold symptoms (stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat),
nosebleed, or.
muscle pain.

Tiotropium bromide (INN) is a long-acting, 24-hour, anticholinergic bronchodilator used in the management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Tiotropium bromide capsules for inhalation are co-promoted by Boehringer-Ingelheim and Pfizer under the trade name Spiriva. It is also manufactured and marketed by Cipla under trade name Tiova.

Tiotroprium was discovered in 1991 and came to market in 2004.[1]

I had to stop taking it because of severe nose bleeds, but I take COPD meds 2x daily and have for 25 years.
I have used spiriva for 8 years, dry mouth was the only major side effect for me. But I will talk to the doctor and see what else is available and what my options are. Regardless of the type of meds, I need to address it. No healthcare has not been good for me.

Good morning everyone hope everyone is off to a great start

rose i know what you mean about smart dogs. my dane is an amazing dog, but my pit is so much smarter. she is a warrior with makeup. so bad, but she loves her family. distrusts everyone else. i actually wanted a dog that was distrustful of strangers, but she is so bad, i have been trying to get her out in public more. i want her to be comfortable around people as long as i am with her. she will get better, she is 5 months old now. growing fast, i need to get her spayed soon. she's a fine looking girl, i will have every male dog in the county sniffing around soon if i dont hurry and get her fixed up. lol

Dog, I loved your story about your dog's & those thugs! Cracked me up! People be all bad til the dog comes out to play! Hey Rose, this personal trainer, as in exercise? I've often wanted one, but know it wouldn't work out!

After Nap Wake and Bake !
Kraven if U don't mind could ya'll please keep that storm out the Gulf ?-- I want nothing to do with that big a** storm !-- It's gonna suck to be on the east coast !

I was nappin....but a friend called and gave me good news. you aint lyin'....I want no part of that monster....lets hope I don't catch much blow by....he is a whopper and is gonna get really strong when he hits the gulf stream and rides it up the east coast of the country.

I myself had some good news today Kraven !-- Down on the third coast we know how bad these storms can be !-- I don't think they ready for this !--

I'm getting some more GDP-B.R. seed wet today cause I got some more coming !-- I'll have my girl !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back