Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't dry trim...

Umbra, and anyone else with lung issues,have you tried this N-A-C? it really helps and is good for us.

Live and learn !-- It was a little Bubblicious that I let the roots dry out about 2 weeks early !-- My mistake !--It want go to waste !---D.D. cleaned it up pretty good !-- Now the house smells like weed for sure !
There's something I hate to do but I got a big healthy Bubba's Momma girl and some slower ones too !-- There can only be one !-- Same with the others !

Hope it helps Umbra !

Kraven --Did that cone shift to the west some ?-- I don't want it to do that !

Dunno keef, got really really medicated and fell asleep...last of a hash brownie and a bowl of ICookies did me in....checking now....hope the bastid hooked a right while I was comatose.

Kraven people probably think it's gonna be O.K. on the weak side !-- We was on the weak side of Katrina and she was a cat 3 or less by the time it got to Hammond !--When the wind blows the leaves off the trees --that don't go down --It really don't matter !

Yea, been through a ton of them myself....this one is nasty and the 8pm has her tracking about 50nm west of the 5pm so now it's getting iffy for me again....really don't need another storm....still cleaning up from last one.

Keep your eyes on it Kraven !-- I don't wish what's about to happen on anyone !-- The whole east coast is toast !--

hey giggy, morning ofc. had me some fried catfish last night. took the great dane with us when we went to town. he sure does get a lot of looks when he has his head in the wind. i have seen people go to park beside my car, see him and quickly back up and find another spot. front row or not, folks can be terrified of this big fool. he loves to ride, on the weekend we hit dirt roads for a few hours, and he enjoys it bigtime.
rose i dont like to dry trim either, i didnt even trim one plant because it was dry. i am itching to put this black berry snow lotus in bloom, but i want to make sure the clones take. she has excellent structure.
lets get this hump day started

Morning O.F.C. !--Ugh !
Not so much bright eyed and bushy tailed but I'm up just chased down a dose of caps and working on my pipe !--
Giggy --Dog --Go got'm !-- U got to do what U got to do !-- Giggy did U get that new grow shed together yet ?

Dog I got a little BBSL in bloom being sexed !-- I hope to see hair today !-- It's only about 8 inch tall !-- I don't know if that how U supposed to do but it's what I do !-- She been packing leaves together but I want to see lady parts before I pull it back into veg !-- I almost killed a little Hippie's Dawg sexing it small !--Little girl survived the juice it'll be O.K. !-- I lost the T.E. but I got her child by my boy Trips !-- D.D.'s Blue Elephant !
Only the one !-- I play a numbers game !-- I start several varieties knowing they not gonna all grow well for me !-- So I'm looking for stuff that likes what I do !-- Then there's the other numbers game treating these cuts !-- I keep working it till I get what I want !-- It's entirely possible I could end up growing only the one plant before prohibition ends ! -- but I want more than one !

Ya'll need to get your old a**es outta bed !--Weed ain't gonna smoke itself !-- U have a duty !-- Wake and Bake !--
I'm working on a glorious buzz !--
Gonna have to break out the heavy clothes-- it's winter !-- Temps --92/76 --today !-- We don't have much winter just Summer Part 2 !

me neither...mando evacs ordered and the new models are scarey.....looks like I'm in for another shaker dammit....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back