Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had considered moving to Florida if the vote went with MMJ !--- I am so over it !-- I just stay hid over here !
Peeps be Keef U all the way across the Gulf from that storm what U worried about ?-- I don't trust it !--A 4 ft storm surge would put water in my house !-- I ain't got another hurricane aftermath fight in me !--Anything gets even close ?---I run !

urgggghhhhh! arrived home today to find a couple moldy buds on my outdoor girl. supposed to be dry for the next 3 days so i am hoping that it is only the 2 that are moldy. i got greedy. should have chopped last week...

Just got thru checking on bloom and the winery !-- Yeast got that blackberry looking like it's boiling !-- Got the blueberry racked and in bulk storage !-- I was thinking that I'm not the only one that brews !-- Now U might think wine got no connection to weed !--First-- a joint and a glass of wine ? --Come on !-- In order to make RSO U need high test alcohol !-- Weed pharmers seem to have to do it all themselves !-- Maybe one of U guys could start a Wine and Weed thread or something !-- Help teach growers how to safely make alcohol for RSO and /or a couple gallons of wine !-- I seem to also remember seeing beer and wine infused with cannabis at weed store sites !-- There's a connection !

good morning ofc. still trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. 1 of NCH's buddies suggested I buy a Jorge Cervantes beginners book on how to grow. not sure if he was just trying to help or it was meant as an insult. needless to say, I'm not a happy camper.

what do you mean "what you are doing wrong"? i didnt think you had problems growing, except for bugs.

Bootleg version ? --Dog is sharp !-- Umbra shouldn't say stuff like that-- everyone has a bad run or 2 sometimes !-- U guys tempt me !--I could probably get Umbra's price and still make something myself but this is not the time !-- Cuz I got my first juiced BPU-X-B.B. in bloom !--I don't think it's the one but there are others that will be following it !-- U just need a trick pony and that's what I'm chasing !-- U need a niche plant !-- I think there's a good chance you'll have one soon !--I see that as being in my best interest that U make it into an established market !-- I know it's up hill but U can do it !---Maybe Running the same plant over and over again and no more surprises ?

I'm way out there from where I started with this genetic doubling !-- The formulas have a built in lie !-- There's no one to ask for direction !--even if someone could answer my questions --They wouldn't !-- It's something I have to do !-- So it's hard !-- Just gonna make it sweeter when I get my prize !-- Those places where U don't have a chance in hell !-- That's where I thrive !-- Like that time I was taking a mighty a** whooping with pool sticks and other objects !-- Then I heard someone yell --He's got a gun !-- Guess who had the gun ? --It was me !-- That fight was over !-

Good Morning OFC. Keeping my eye on the storm. Hoping it kicks to the right. Got to go to town today. I don't like being away from the house so much. I'm a hermit. Had a seedling I took out of the dirt, it wasn't doing to good and I wanted to look at the root system. Well, there was not to much root and it has been 15 teen days. I don't know what to think. I hate to be disappointed. But, I keep on trucking. Everyone have a nice day, it's a nice one here.

Dog, how do I explain? There are different levels of grows. When someone sticks their nose into a bag of NCH's weed, they are in heaven and have a woody from it. Mine they go, hhhhmmm nice. No big deal, ok. In terms of numbers, NCH pulls a min of $800 more than I do on a lb. So it is either genetics or it is my growing...or a combination. NCH said he would rock the king louis XIII I ran, so....what am I doing wrong? So maybe it's not the genetics, and it is just me not being able to grow very well. Numbers tell you a lot about your grow. And the numbers are saying it isn't good enough. Plants aren't in need of anything, in terms of nutes or light or CO2...but something is just not right. It tastes great, it gets you seriously stoned and it has average or better bag appeal. But the numbers just aren't there. I have no idea why.

the fogey household hopes all you in the southeast make it thru this storm well. spoda head up this way for the weekend but it will prolly be nothing in comparison to what you all will get. batten down the hatches!

I don't know about my grow outside. I got two AI going. And, the buds are still small. One has white hair that look fresh and the other one hair are amber. It will be 10 months on the 20th this month. I start counting days when I first put seeds in dirt. I think that is to long. I don't know. Can anyone tell me when the buds start getting bigger? This is so much fun growing, I got to get this down.

For real-- it's a serious storm ya'll take care ! --

My grow skills are run of the mill Umbra !-- I'm getting better but D.D. knows more than me !-- I see myself being in a situation as U when prohibition ends so I'm trying to get ahead of the curve !-- Same genetics there's many who have better grow skills than me and there's more to pharming than growing --Like drying and curing !-- That's why I need a ringer !-- In a fair competition many could beat me !--- So no sense in being fair !---I learned it from NCH !--

Umbra you can find lots of Jorge Cervantes stuff on YouTube as well

Hi guys, my husband and daughter are headed to North C this weekend for an outdoor wedding... YIKES... Mathew, take a right, please, and keep you all safe.... man, kraven doesn't need another storm..Nor Keef or any of you.

OF, is it bad? take those bad buds and leave the rest? i am sorry i told you to leave it since it got mold... A black light tells you where every spore is.

We are expecting rain this week, going to cover the girls before mr rb leaves.

Umbra, i would have no idea what your "missing" component to your grow is.. Do you use the same lights as NCH? Don't give up please. How was your first day of work?

Good morning ness,

Umbra - I respect NCH, he is doing his thing and it's working. Cali seems a little more difficult environment to transition into, you know...the good o'l boy's clubs. I hope that one of NCH' friends would not be so disrespectful to say that and mean it, I think it was more of a light hearted hint to quit trying so hard, just relax and let it come too you. I know you grow well, and I also know that when your struggling to get established off handed comments sometimes can be misunderstood. Hold your head high, today is the only day you have control over tbh, so make today a good on bro ;)

Newest update not looking so good for me.....NC looking better and better as time goes by Rose.

Kraven then I got my fingers crossed for you hopefully somehow it will just manage to go around you guys Times are hard these days and the last thing people need is to stress about Bad storms to top it off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back