Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my oldest son was growing up, my ex decided he would never have a gun to play with. So he picked up a stick to play with his friends. The stick became a gun. His mother took the stick away. He used his finger. I'm just saying...

they suspend kids from school for using their finger as a gun these days........... we played war at recess everyday from 1 to 4th grade......... gun control is hitting what you aim at........ only from my cold dead hand.

they suspend kids from school for using their finger as a gun these days........... We played war at recess everyday from 1 to 4th grade......... Gun control is hitting what you aim at........ Only from my cold dead hand.
teotwawki

U can feel it in the air tonight ?-- Had to make a pizza run !-- Love the feeling when there is power crackling thru the air even when there is no wind !-- Powerful night out there tonight ! -- Time to work !

For when I get high ? -- I don't understand ? -- I stay high !-- I got a roller blade helmet !-- Rollerblades ? - Now I remember !-- We had that heavy piece of surgical tubing stretched across The end of the car port !-- D.D. was the only one who could make the turn onto the street !-- My brother and I pulled her all the way to the back of the carport !-- Like a giant slingshot ! -- Yes I did my impression of "The agony of defeat " -- Hit the neighbors yard like a yard dart !-- I almost made the turn but it was like I was on a nitrous kit !-- Weren't no slowing down !
Quit making me blow liquid out my nose. D.D. made the turn. Up here that's Here hold my Beer. Watch this

got my bug out bag ready.......... really hope to stay place........ those within the bypasses of most cities are in the eye of the storm.
No plans on going no where. Road will be shut down 1/2 mile from me.
Molan Labe

Hippy might a been some Crown Royal involved ! -- It was that turn at the end of the driveway that was the problem! -- D.D. made it look easy so yeah my turn probably start with --Here hold my drink !-- I came out the chute like a rocket ! -- I almost made the turn !-- Almost being the key word !-- Not exactly sure what happened next ! --After another shot or 2 I thought I had it figured out !-- I didn't !

Love it Keef.
Night OFC Love you Folks
Gonna go run the demons out my head.
Thanks for taking me in.:48:

I carry a .45 commander when I am on my scoot. The rest of the time I carry a Bersa .380. The ballistics are close enough to a 9 that I don't see a difference. I wouldn't want to get hit by any of 'em.

My wife conceal carries a glock 9mm and always has a keltec 380 in her purse. Just scored a ruger mini .30. Fires a 7.62, with a good scope and suppressed it has an unreal pattern at 400 yards. Suppressed tightens up the shot pattern a lot.
Of course I don't have a suppressor, that requires a hefty permit..
You want a scatter gun, check out the saiga 12 gauge. 12 gauge built from the AK47 platform. 30 barrel clip and that is a bad boy.

Last edited:
Good morning Kraven, hope you are well. Do you ever see your old hippy friend anymore?
Hello clown.
Keef, that picture is good. Nice and frosty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back