Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie,
Hey bro, you asked me to try to load pictures again, so this try is for you. Here we go.
Same old shxt, "upload of file failed".

Im gonna wear Red and pretend im a Republican,,,course my shirt that reads To Hell with Church might give me away.
I'm going as a democrat. I'm gonna take half of all the kid's candy and give it to the kids that are too lazy to go door to door.....

Sorry Yoop. I was hoping it was fixed for ya. Miss ya, bro.

Me too Yoop !--- Hey !- If I could - I would post a pic of me wearing my costume with the handle pulled over to the side gangsta style !-- Got the look down !-- I actually look like I'm stoned !

Company gone... Gave her the night time pot, she was out the door by 7:30 to the rv.

Keef the pinene is a bronchodilator, and an ant-inflammatory. Mixes with other terpens and makes new terpens. "It is a constituent in turpentine." (yuck) It is the dad of d-Limonene.

Raining and windy here, probably not many goblins out there.

Got my tests results back and am very disapointed. It passed in the mold but just barely. One more spec and it would have flunked... whats is a girl to do with that info? Crap.
The other one i hoped for high cbd profile, not so much... crap again.

Happy Halloween.

Hey Rose, if it gets ya high, who cares? That's what we grow it for, right? I'll never be a "world class" grower or have my buds pictured on the cover of High Times, but the stuff I grow kicks my spanky just fine.:)

I'm not out to impress the world, just myself.

Hippie, took the words right out of my mouth. I just want to grow good enough to make myself happy.

Putting brake shoes on the wife's car tomorrow. Got at least 8 years of service from them. We estimate about 260,000 miles or so. Not bad.

Thank you Hippie! I don't want to give anyone any pot that has mold. It is at the very top of acceptable.. That doesn't sound good to me.

And the other, i was trying to breed a high cbd and didn't. And you are right, i love my pot.. but not with mold. I am not trying to impress anyone either, i just don't want to make people sicker with compromised immune systems. And my harley baby has 14 % thc...LOL No wonder i liked it. I was hoping for 6-8 % cbd. lol I just wanted a high cbd in seed so i could ditch this Harlequin clone i have been shluping around for a couple of years now. But I will hang on to her and be grateful. Lets get stoned!

I got a little greedy, I got mold. Onward and upward and all that.

me too! I never worried too much about impressing other people when I grew for myself. Now yield, THC %, hype strains, and of course trim work are much more important. Rose, your results are not an obstacle, they are an opportunity. More growers should have your concerns.

In botany class this one time they told us that if a plant get the right light and has the proper nutrients in the proper amounts and is pest free then the plant is free to express it's genetics to the fullest !-- I seen the pics and U can't smoke pics but if U could I would !-- Bet it would be good too !-- If U had a hundred examples of a variety - one of them might express the genetics better than all the rest !-- Then when U throw in breeding a poly hybrid to another poly hybrid -- U rolling the dice about what the offspring will be like !- lot of poly hybrids out there !- that's a multiple indica -sativa cross !-- !- I found out all White Widows were not equal !--

me too! I never worried too much about impressing other people when I grew for myself. Now yield, THC %, hype strains, and of course trim work are much more important. Rose, your results are not an obstacle, they are an opportunity. More growers should have your concerns.

what do you mean Umbra? If the cut off line is 10,000 and your pot is 10,000 would you smoke it? Tell me how they are an opportunity, i am here to learn.

I would smoke it in a New York minute just so we all clear on that !-- If there was a question would not making an extract solve that problem ?-- Ya'll haven't smoked brickweed most of your life !!--I bet I done smoked mold that would kill a normal person !- Was probably just glad to have some weed at the time too !-- 98% of the smoking public probably smoke brickweed !- Don't forget how lucky we be !--

Doesn't CBC and CBCa -- inhibit fungual growth - to a point ? Or just in the body ?

what do you mean Umbra? If the cut off line is 10,000 and your pot is 10,000 would you smoke it? Tell me how they are an opportunity, i am here to learn.
They are an opportunity to do better. Not every one tests their grows. If they did, you would see that you are doing better than most. Now that you know what is in your cannabis, you can be better prepared for your next grow. It is a lifetime of learning. Lots of people think they can grow good pot. With the advent of legalization, where people with no experience and no real passion for the plant, begin growing for profit, it is the passion for the plant that continues the drive to grow better and better. With extracts many of these impurities are excluded in the final product. With bubble hash the size of the mesh is small enough to exclude the molds. With BHO, solvent doesn't extract the impurities either. Even a simple alcohol extraction would kill molds and impurities, RSO should be ok. And just so you know 10,000 ppm is .01%. Than is better than the amount of rat feces allowed in hamburger...I'm just saying....

I hear you about keeping it away from people with compromised immune systems, Rose. Maybe keep the nice buds for yourself and make RSO outta the rest? I can't see mold spoors making it through an alcohol extraction.

I had asthma pretty bad in my younger years. A brick weed moldy joint would throw me into an instant attack.

I really appreciate the honest feedback. So rosebud will learn how to make bubble hash. I feel i got a little greedy with that LA. I wanted the very most i could get and held it up in a rain and wind storm and should have just taken it then. I did take some two weeks before so that is ok.

Looking thru a 60x loupe the mold looked nasty, it was white and like tiny stiff hair and was embedded. The good news was there was nothing else icky.. no **** or e coli etc.

This plant probably is too important to me... I mean really. but you know what, I will learn from this and go on. I just so appreciate being able to talk stuff thru here because my friends eyes glaze over.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back