Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4 more clones in the aero-bucket but this was my Rapid Rooter (plug) attempt.

besides, clones don't need much light...
she's leaning over anyway...?

ya, I got noth'n

:48:

WAKE AND BAKE you ol stoners. i'll be as soon as i get the screen cleaned out and back in my pipe. seems i do this every other day. this is with my stuff, the brick doesn't clog it up like that. looks like a ghost train haze #9 morning. i have found one seed so far, and i hope to find more. the main branch i had doctored got bud rot the whole damn thing.

Bowl is packed, made my ridiculously strong brownies yesterday and gave them a test run, 2 is perfect...makes you a little trippy and relaxes every muscle in my body....felt like i gained 50 lbs and it held for almost 4 hours before it began to fade....packing a bowl of the ChemD x Cherry Fuel and eating two brownies...today is gonna be a nice rainy day stoned relaxation mode day. Hope everyone is as high as I'm gonna be in an hour :p

edit....brownies are 2" x 2".

yea guys they are sneaky, you cant taste the weed in them. I took them to a new years eve party 5 years ago and gave a strong warning....eat one wait an hour and see where you are.....they downed the whole 20 person party an hour before midnight.....but wow did everybody have a blast, sooooo many funny stories of what each person went through...I made three pans and they were all gone in less than 15 mins.... I just sat back and watched while it white eyed most of the party...:p

Morning O.F.C. !-- I don't like to eat in the morning so I just take a couple caps packed with weed and a spoon of coconut oil !--Let the good times roll !-- Joe be right about clones not needing much light !-- Hey Rose if I could grow something like that in my back yard - I would be so proud ! I bet it smoked nice too !-- Giggy -- remember when U were looking for a piney variety ?-- We know about piney varieties now !--

That's better !-- Hey Joe -- I build my own aerocloners - except that's all I run !-- from fresh cut to harvest ! I use an ECO 396 gph. Submersible pump -- Has a built in filter !-- My micro sprayers never plug up !--

I'm going as a democrat. I'm gonna take half of all the kid's candy and give it to the kids that are too lazy to go door to door.....

Sorry Yoop. I was hoping it was fixed for ya. Miss ya, bro.

Damnt,,,so your the one that keeps taking my kids candy. Lol

Hey- if there was a legendary clone only tetraploid called Pink Kush in Canada ?-- What is Keef gonna do ?-- Would he be so bold as to break state , federal, Canadian and International law just to get a cut ?-- Those tetra seed would be so much easier !-- But it's Pink Kush !!-- Pink Kush can be identified by the 4 leaves at each grow point and the white pistols of a blooming plant will glow pink under black light ! -- Come on home to daddy my little pretty !--

Yeah that Hopper !-- I had a dream I posted one time about being caught coming back into Texas with a very expensive clone !-- So better find another way !-- How could I get something from Canada to Texas overnight ??-- I haven't figured it out yet but it seems like the answer is starring me in the face !-

Morning O.F.C. !-- I don't like to eat in the morning so I just take a couple caps packed with weed and a spoon of coconut oil !--Let the good times roll !-- Joe be right about clones not needing much light !-- Hey Rose if I could grow something like that in my back yard - I would be so proud ! I bet it smoked nice too !-- Giggy -- remember when U were looking for a piney variety ?-- We know about piney varieties now !--

morning keef and hopper. keef what you find? either krav or hopper told me about night shade. on my list to try but doesn't look the part on what i'm looking for. the one i'm looking for has a lighter green color with golden red hairs. the night shade seems to be on the darker side.

Checked the ChemD x Cherry Fuel...about 7-10 more days and they will be finished.

Good morning Peeps.

I will join you giggy et all.

Seem to have a sugar hangover....

Thanks Keef. nice words. I think i need me something strong here... brb

Kraven, you are a fun guy to have at parties, you special stoner you. Love the brownies, to hear about, not to eat.

So i went to a walk in dispensary yesterday. Seems like big pharma is a live and well in the marijuana stores. Big signs about oil and when asked what strain, they say, it is just thc, from multiple sources and no other cbds.. Who has the machines to do that??? pharma... I felt like an old hippie, sad.. They did say the needed flowers as everyone is hoarding this years grow cause of next years law change... I think i will hoard except my peeps. Rolled and packaged joints with oil already on them... oil oil oil.... I like organic not propylene glycol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back