How long are they growing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashul

Reaction score
I grow outdoors. I planted about 20 mid april, so it's been too months now. Nearly all of them have shown sex already, males have been cut off. But the thing is they are over 5 feet tall right now and i am begining to be desperate because they might be detected being so "hight" and all. i have trimed them several times now. I have this weird strain that grows very tall. How much longer are they gonna continue to grow? Do they stop growing when they are in flowering stage?

Yeah the to grow at the begining of the flowering stage ... I'm surprise they are flowering ... pre-flowers maybe ... but flowering before summer? My ladies had pre-flowers on them but when I put them out 21 May ... the pre-flowers stopped ... so that's a strange one ... What I would do to keep the hight down is bend them ... that's what I plan on doing if mine get too tall ... just be careful when you bend them ... you don't want them to break ...

... good luck with your grow ...

Sounds like you have a sativa and it will grow at LEAST twice its height at flowering, bend her over and force her into shape, trust me, she will do what you want her to do when forced, be gentle at first then when you see she is willing, put your hand on her and let her feel what its like to be controlled.

HippyInEngland said:
Sounds like you have a sativa and it will grow at LEAST twice its height at flowering, bend her over and force her into shape, trust me, she will do what you want her to do when forced, be gentle at first then when you see she is willing, put your hand on her and let her feel what its like to be controlled.
...:ignore: :hairpull:

sounds all too familiar. i have a few big guys from seed that are just huge as well. thankfully im pretty safe anyhow, (knock on wood) even with their humungus hieght. i can inform you that they will only get bigger, and taller. when they hit the flowering stage, the ladies will typically double in hieght!! i hope this info will help you prepare properly. just be safe bro, and remember if things get outa hand, and you have a bad feeling about it, ACT on your gut, and do what ever it takes to stay safe. keep us posted.

she will do what you want her to do when forced, be gentle at first then when you see she is willing, put your hand on her and let her feel what its like to be controlled.[/quote]

That right place ur hand on her and bend her over and she WILL do what u want.. :hubba: :hubba:

Latest posts

Back