How much bud?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Reaction score
I have this posted in hash but no replies. Was curious on how much bud it would take to make a little bit of hash. I have done a lot of reading on techniques but no one says how much bud to use just talk about 2 oz. of leaves. Could someone please tell an answer? Thanks

Later:cool:

only method i know how to do is gumby hash, in which the dude used i think it was 4 bin bag full of leaves and made a 53 gram ball

That sounds like alot,wish I could try some to see if I like the high. Maybe you could describe the high.

Later

I've never worked any up with "bud", noodles, only high grade trim.
With that, I think my returns are 'about' 8 or 10 to 1. That is, 8-10 oz of trim yields around 1 oz of hash, via "Bubblebags".

Yeah it feels like a waste to make hash out of good bud, but didnt want take down a plant. Unless a 6week old plant would be big enough to make some hash. Hick do you think one plant would work if it has a lot of leaves or is there something I should wait for?

Later:cool:

to produce "hash", you need trichomes. Trichome laden bud leaf and the tiny buds from the lowest extremities, are what I prefer/use. AAT 6 weeks, you're not going to have the trich' amount that they will at maturity(another 2-3 weeks..?), nor will the trich's be as potent IMHO, due to ripeness/maturity.

..patience noodles..patience..;)

the_riz said:
only method i know how to do is gumby hash, in which the dude used i think it was 4 bin bag full of leaves and made a 53 gram ball

Gumby Hash Rocks

Stunzeed..

Hey Stunzeed do you happen to know the recipe for the Gumby Hash? On average does someone know how many ounces of leaves that would be on one plant or does it vary too much?Wanted to know just to get a guess so I know what methos would work best. I will have 4 plants for thr first batch and 7 for the next. Any suggestions?

Later

noodles said:
Hey Stunzeed do you happen to know the recipe for the Gumby Hash? On average does someone know how many ounces of leaves that would be on one plant or does it vary too much?Wanted to know just to get a guess so I know what methos would work best. I will have 4 plants for thr first batch and 7 for the next. Any suggestions?

Later

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9320

Latest posts

Back