How much can you eat on munchies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wheres the ice cream?i gotta have the ice cream.sometimes before the munch out,sometimes after.i keep 3-4 different kinds.gotta have it

yea Andy! I just love a couple of scoops of Strawberry ice cream!
with the big chunks of strawberry's! yea!

if I have no ice cream, then I settle with a bowl of raisin bran.

yimmy capone said:
I like Taco Bell-chicken quesadilla,4 tacos, a double cheesy beef burrito, nachos and cheese, spanish rice,

or McDonalds- 2 double cheeseburgers a McChicken,Large fries, 2 apple pies, and happy meal of nuggets just in case
Pizza hut- half a pie of meat lovers and a dozen of wings don't forget the garlic bread

Late night snack of a box of cereal or 4 eggs 6-8 slices of bacon and 3 pieces of toast and lg chocolate milk

I only weigh 160
eat alot and work it into muscle

I eat my fruits(apple pie) and veggies(french fries)

Yeah but... What do you have for dinner???

yimmy capone said:
I like Taco Bell-chicken quesadilla,4 tacos, a double cheesy beef burrito, nachos and cheese, spanish rice,

or McDonalds- 2 double cheeseburgers a McChicken,Large fries, 2 apple pies, and happy meal of nuggets just in case
Pizza hut- half a pie of meat lovers and a dozen of wings don't forget the garlic bread

Late night snack of a box of cereal or 4 eggs 6-8 slices of bacon and 3 pieces of toast and lg chocolate milk

I only weigh 160
eat alot and work it into muscle

I eat my fruits(apple pie) and veggies(french fries)

Ok, seriously..
Olive Garden, never ending pasta with asiago alfredo and the salad and bread sticks... Keep it comin'.

Local burger joint, **** Burger (sorry, too close to home) They have the biggest burgers I have ever seen.

Taco Bell.. Nooooooo..

McDonalds.. Nooooooo..

Jack in the Box/Burger King/In 'n' Out/Fuddruckers.. Maybe..

SUSHI ALL DAY, ALL THE WAY!!! Jo Honda's, Momoyamas, Rice bowl... They see me coming and start to laugh! Tuna, salmon, butterfish, nigiri or sashimi don't matter to me. BIG rolls, little rolls... Deep fried salmon skin? I'll eat them out of stock.... Then get In 'n' Out on the way home!!:rofl:

i'm not a health nut by far, (i love all his creatures, right beside my taters, and gravy:hubba: ), but i just had a bowl of large curd cottage cheese, with peaches we canned, and grapes. mmmm, gotta love it.
now it's hooter time.:hubba: ...

I love a triple whopper with cheese, and then when I get home I eat a tostinos pizzza, maybe stop in at mcdonalds and get a couple double cheeseburgers and mcchickens you'd be surprised how skinny I am compared to what I eat. It'll start to catch up to me sooner or later in the form of fat or a clogged artery, but that's an issue for a later day. :p

Latest posts

Back