How much light is needed to substane flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecake

Reaction score
Hi People,

Just wondered how much light is needed the bare minimum to substane the 12 on? I know its no good but can just a standard light bulb do this?

Thanks and Peace ;)

Hi Melissa and thanks but is that to grow it or just substane that its not dark.......? I hear about even a light leak can muck it so whats that about? I just want the ladys to know not to sleep ;)

Peace

Its the last week in flower .......I could cut down day 52 or leave 2 days with floros then turn HPS back on ......I checked last night and trichs need bit more so id say another week week and half....

Cant Stress be good in some situations?

What you think good people?

lots of folks go dark the last few days, try that ;)

but if it's a week and a half from harvest, I'd turn the HPS back on for another 10 days :farm:

spacecake said:
Cant Stress be good in some situations?

What you think good people?

No. I cannot think of any situation where stress is a benefit.

spacecake said:
Its the last week in flower .......I could cut down day 52 or leave 2 days with floros then turn HPS back on

Why are we turning off the HPS?

yeah that^^^^..thanks GD..i was wondering the same thing...flip that switch and dont worry about stress...you only have a week or so..JMO..

KEEP M GREEN

Puffin Afatty said:
lots of folks go dark the last few days, try that ;)

but if it's a week and a half from harvest, I'd turn the HPS back on for another 10 days :farm:

hey man. what purpose does this serve. like what benefit do you get when you leave em in the dark a few days before harvest. how many days would you recommend also.

Latest posts

Back