How to pay for seeds using a prepaid credit card?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BuddyLuv

I paid Doc last night and I got a reply today saying the cards were no good? Does anyone know if I am doing something wrong?

Alot of the visa gift cards say they can only be used in US & Canada. May wanna check your card.

make sure all your numbers and dates are correct . . . contact your card holder lol well no they may ask what you were purchasing or the people whom you purchasing from is a rip off

checked and it states anywhere Visa is accepted. I ran them again today. If they don't work how safe is sending M.O.?

LOL Yeah I am really trying to zero myself out of the equation.

got mine from the doc in a week in us. Used pre-paid..

Used a visa gift on a doc chronic purchase and it went through fine and also got them in a week.

i used a prepaid on may 24th from the doc and still waiting...

I just ordered with Doc had no problem with Credit Card.

If it were me, and the seller was someone like the Doc, I'd just send him the benjamins. :hubba:

needyman said:
stealth shipping and did they come in your mail box ?

No mine were delivered by flat bed trailer .:giggle:

Sorry, Yes they come mailed to you in your mail box.

lmao i laughed at that sorry for being a pure noob lol thanks bro
Growdude said:
No mine were delivered by flat bed trailer .:giggle:

Sorry, Yes they come mailed to you in your mail box.

did you set everything up with the card holder? dont them things take a week to use.i was gonna use one to order me seeds but b-4 buyin one i noticed ya had to send them your contact info..then they'd put it into their comp. system and you'd finally beable to use it.

Latest posts

Back