Humidity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am new at this so I have been learning as I go. What I would like to know is. what is the best inexpensive way to humidify a 15' X 15' quare room, and what % of huminity also. :confused:

a humidifier is best but if not an option try putting a buckrt of water in front of a fan, but 15x15 id get a humidifier.

Thanks. I was thinking of that but was not to sure if it would be to much, I mean humidity, but if smoke shops use them ofr their rooms. I guess I could due the same. Thanks. :hubba:

Hi,

Low humidity is seldom ever a problem in the mj garden, especially during flowering when high humidity can create issues with fungus/mold on the buds. I don't think you'll need a humidifier. You can foliar feed or mist your plants with water if they seem to need it.

Happy Growing!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
Hi,

Low humidity is seldom ever a problem in the mj garden, especially during flowering when high humidity can create issues with fungus/mold on the buds. I don't think you'll need a humidifier. You can foliar feed or mist your plants with water if they seem to need it.

Happy Growing!:cool:

What he said

Hey Dman1234...

Noticing that you're flying the ol' Maple Leaf, eh? Do growers in Canada have problems with low humidity during grows in the winter up there? I grew up in ND and know how dry it gets with chapped skin, lips, cracked dry hands, etc. but I never grew bud in my Mom's house when I lived up there! :rolleyes: Do growers find the need to use humidifiers?

I would humidifiers are useful in a veg room for helping clones transpire while rooting but would be too much during flower...

Thanks!:cool:

i really dont have any humidity issues, i dont do anything to raise or lower it, to be honest i havent even read my levels in months.

dman1234 said:
i really dont have any humidity issues, i dont do anything to raise or lower it, to be honest i havent even read my levels in months.

That's great... I really have to slug it out with the heat and humidity from May til Sept in the dirty ol south but A/C handles it well and my humidity stays around 50% and despite the air outside being so thick and sticky I've never had any bud mold issues in this closet. If they made a dehumidifier that didn't put out heat I wouldn't mind dropping my readings another 10-20% but I've never had mold issues and I use a village of fans to raise my flower girls...

Peace!:cool:

skunkworks6988 said:
I am new at this so I have been learning as I go. What I would like to know is. what is the best inexpensive way to humidify a 15' X 15' quare room, and what % of huminity also. :confused:

In my experece RH is a vital, the plants require rh at different levals through out the grow cycle, from rooted cutting a veg 2 weeks at 75% RH, then 2 more weeks at 65% to 70% then I try to get the RH at about 50%, the last 2 weeks at about 40%, in my experence the best way to increase RH is with a humidifier rangeing from £20 to £500 I have 10 lamps and by far this is the best tool for the job, i tried to show a link but wont allow me goole this HR 25 Humidifier for asbot £300, its the best.

Latest posts

Back