Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK, up here in the PNW we might be screwed bro......u fix that greenhouse yet?

if i was still back home in san clemente, it would be a for sure thang!!!!!!!!

These are finished up. Def some potential as the PW x BM #7 turned out great all around even w/ 5 days in the dark, thrips and very cold temps in that blackout. Have a mom of her.

IMG_1985.JPG

IMG_1951.JPG

IMG_1950.JPG

sweet............you choppin tonight?

looks frosty as hell..........i bet it smells just amazing....

Haha. Been years since I saw a bug. Always happens in a new spread. Mites, thrips, low humidity issues. Bugs are wiped out w/ "triple threat". Gnatrol, floramite and eagle20. Cuttings are in new aero rooter, which i am in luv w/ after years of peats/rockwool. PW x BM #7 will hit some ebb buckets down the road a bit.

Puffin on some diff girls. By far the most grapey/berry tasting/smelling is the chosen PW x BM #7. However I did strike gold in color. Not as much THC production, but PW x BM #3 is deep deep purple.

PW x PK x LL is at week 4. Snow storm fell over one of them :)

DPD X BK x LL is also at week 4. Looking great also.

Larry OG(hammys's) x SOW BB is up and running.

Gage Green Inferno haze & Chem OG x Mendo Montage up and running.

Pics tonight

Stellar..very nice Chef. Tasty looking purple bud man. Your plants seem to be liking what your doing. I say keep doin it. LOL Stay safe. :)

I can't wait to see what that larry berry puts out ... I'm thinkin sexy and stankin ....

Close ups are labeled. And 3 more I sent to flower today. I gave them couple extra weeks of veg. These 3 are SOW blueberry, PW x BM #7 and the one I totally forgot to shoot at the chop was the selected GDP x LL #1 which is in the forefront and is a frost monster. Cant wait too see what these do with no bugs and no loss of power thru a flower cycle.

IMG_2061.JPG

IMG_2068.JPG

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_2067.JPG

so beautiful......awesome NC!!!! wish i could taste it or grow some!! i wanna try that lemon larry and sow BB!

Thanx. That overhead hood shadow in pic 1 makes it look like a 4' x 4' monster hood.

Awesome ... I wish i had some SOW BlueBerry to try ... Best smokes :aok:

nouvellechef said:
Close ups are labeled. And 3 more I sent to flower today. I gave them couple extra weeks of veg. These 3 are SOW blueberry, PW x BM #7 and the one I totally forgot to shoot at the chop was the selected GDP x LL #1 which is in the forefront and is a frost monster. Cant wait too see what these do with no bugs and no loss of power thru a flower cycle.

how many plants and how much soil in a 5 gal?

Latest posts

Back