Husbands revenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't know why replacein the xx didn't work. if this is a bad idea mods please delete with my apologies.

When you copy and paste it will still make the link, i put a few spaces in there after i paste it and then change the ts and take out the spaces and it works.

Hi Slo :)

This does this to me as well, what you need to do is change the tt to xx as you did, then make the post onto the forum, you will see your post link, simply click it, if it works as it should its because it has a hidden www in its IME (just web tricks) so what you do is click 'Edit' on your post and then go change it again to xx, it then disables the IME (Internet Mini Encyclopædia) and your link no longer works :)

okay now I have a headache...im smokeing me a bowl...that is way to confussing...kinda like getting use to Piccassa and all that is involved in uploadeing and resizing pics...it took me a while to learn that..lol..Good luck

KEEP IT GREEN...and KEEP IT SIMPLE 4me

Well done Slow, it now doesnt work yet gives the address for people to change it to ;)

i was makin it harder than it had to be. thanks HippyIE.

:hitchair: ...it still isnt working...:confused2: ..Ill try back later.:)

HippyInEngland said:
Well done Slow, it now doesnt work yet gives the address for people to change it to ;)

I cant seeem to change nothing..lol..what do I change?..are you guys messing with me..:eek: :eek:

high light the link copy the link then paste it in your browser. replace the xx at the begining and replace with tt. hit enter

hey slow...thanks for PM me with the link that is too funny...Thanks for the tips...but still dont understand why we need to do extra steps...Thanks slowmo

4u2smoke said:
hey slow...thanks for PM me with the link that is too funny...Thanks for the tips...but still dont understand why we need to do extra steps...Thanks slowmo

Hi 4u2 :)

Every time you click a link you leave a history trail, these are often looked at to see where you surf the net so they can aim spam at you, or a site would like to know where THEIR link had been placed that you clicked on, they would see you were sitting on MP, would you want this?, so for member safety its best if we disable the links and members can easily cut and paste to a new browser and change the xx to a tt and then they can go look at whatever it is.

Still confusing?

That was a pretty dumb idea. Wiseman say, do not pull pranks on person with gun in hand. She definetly came up out of that chair in a hurry though. lol

EDIT! duuu... I even read it... Thanks..

HippyInEngland said:
Hi 4u2 :)

Every time you click a link you leave a history trail, these are often looked at to see where you surf the net so they can aim spam at you, or a site would like to know where THEIR link had been placed that you clicked on, they would see you were sitting on MP, would you want this?, so for member safety its best if we disable the links and members can easily cut and paste to a new browser and change the xx to a tt and then they can go look at whatever it is.

Still confusing?

No..thanks again HIE...Yes my security is at the up most importance..thats why I enjoy this site..I know Im okay to say what i want and I post pics only on this site..and again I thank MarrP for the safety of my privacy....( too bad I get it from another country..) Im USA

This is cool not only am I learning how tto grow my own...I learn some of this Techno stuff as well....wow only the WORLD WIDE WEB:)

Thanks again Hippy...

Latest posts

Back