I am soooo freaked out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its fishy 2 me.An "anonomus" tip,3 sons.Girlfriend problems?So called friends-haters.Don't fool yourself,if they were not cops,they probibly would of put you face down,as they took what they wanted.
On the other hand,these dayz,a warrent? 4 what?Do they really need 1 of those these dayz.PROBABLE CAUSE,SUSPISSION,SAW SOMETHING,SMELLED AN ODOR ALL.All reasons 4 them to come on in w/ no warrent.
Sounds like they where giving you a warning.Doubt they wanted to bust,OR THEY WOULD OF.I'm gonna stick to a "friend" or "girlfriend".Eitherway stay off here,burn/smash your comp. and relocate.

DirtySouth said:
On the other hand,these dayz,a warrent? 4 what?Do they really need 1 of those these dayz.PROBABLE CAUSE,SUSPISSION,SAW SOMETHING,SMELLED AN ODOR ALL.All reasons 4 them to come on in w/ no warrent.
Sounds like they where giving you a warning

Um,,,,,,,,,the 4 reasons you listed ARE cause for a warrant.
The very idea you think LEO are ALLOWED to come into your home WITHOUT a warrant is DEAD WRONG !

Giving a warning? Police arrest, they don't warn.
Take my word or not, i only was a criminal attorney for 11 years in Pa.
:D
I would NOT steer you wrong.

MrKingford, for being a criminal attny you missed a critical point that was made. others missed this also and that has led to the discussion of if they were cops.

yes they were legit cops b/c they posted marked cars around their house, and when her son left they followed him and pulled him over.

was there probable cause for the stop?
did your son give consent to search his vehicle? not sure the laws regarding legal search on a vehicle that was LEGALLY stopped but in my state i would have asked the reason for the stop and then when a ticket was issued to me i ask if there is any other resason for the stop and if the cop said no then i say thank you and im leaving now.

your famly is in my prayers`

mrkingford said:
Um,,,,,,,,,the 4 reasons you listed ARE cause for a warrant.
The very idea you think LEO are ALLOWED to come into your home WITHOUT a warrant is DEAD WRONG !

Giving a warning? Police arrest, they don't warn.
Take my word or not, i only was a criminal attorney for 11 years in Pa.
:D
I would NOT steer you wrong.

An att. and your still tellin me the police don't come in w/out a warrent?Come on now.I'm not saying that that what they do is "LEGAL",I'm simply stating how they work.With pressure,they get the conviction,even if its a "lesser: charge.They still got cha.Fingerprints,court att. fees,probation/parole,now your "in the system".Yes w/ a propper att. this could be beat.But I'm willing to bet it's gonna cost.@ like $100.00 per hour ypur probably lookin @ 3-4 court apperances,so about $15,000.
All I'm sayin is 2 people knowing is 2 2 many.A bounch of teenagers/youngsters are not known for keeping it hush,hush.IMO onr of their "friends"made that call.If they wanted to come in whats stoppin them.A warrent?HA

right on dirty, since when do cops play by the rules they enforce?

every seen a cop speeding or not using a turn signal when cutting you off?

Im seriously about to start my website ive been planning. The "Police" Police.
We are targeting officers on camera not obeying the law or procedure, then publicly posting our findings on our site.

Prob is, it will bring heat on me and i will have to stop growing, but hey at least i could get the word out and put some shame on the departments. I dont really care, im wealthy, come and get me, i have nothing better to do.

Super Silver Haze said:
MrKingford, for being a criminal attny you missed a critical point that was made. others missed this also and that has led to the discussion of if they were cops.

yes they were legit cops b/c they posted marked cars around their house, and when her son left they followed him and pulled him over.
quote]

Uh, no i did'nt miss anything.
Those are 2 seperate incidents!
If a "person" in plain clothes comes to your home and states they want to search, and their asked for "papers", but show none, and no id ????????????? .... common sence folks.
Did they have ANY identifiying marks on their clothes to indicate LEO?
They must show ID.

DirtySouth said:
An att. and your still tellin me the police don't come in w/out a warrent?Come on now.I'm not saying that that what they do is "LEGAL",I'm simply stating how they work. If they wanted to come in whats stoppin
them.A warrent?HA

No offence, but where do you live?
This is one of the most birzarre statements i've heard.

If the police came to my home without a warrant and had no PENDING danger or CURRENT crime being committed, and tryed to enter I WOULD SHOOT HIM!

you stated:If they wanted to come in whats stopping them?????????

UM, how about felony charges,loss of job, being sued or being shot?

You must live in Russia or Vietnam.

yeah, shoot em, that will work, when they return fire and kill you, there wont be any objection when they "find" evidence to support your homicidal tendencies.

attorney? hm.. you should know very well how police officers and detectives will stop at literally nothing, look what happened to the poor old woman in Atlanta, yeah, the legal system sure did work in here favor. wake up

I was only trying to offer advice to that poor woman.
I don't wish to go tit for tat about the law.
One thing i'll KEEP saying OVER and OVER is keep your mouth shut, and utter only 3 words no matter what your asked.
ASK MY ATTORNEY.
If a cop asks you what time it is reply;
ASK MY ATTORNEY
LEO, ESPECIALLY narcs. are TRAINED to keep you talking, and your NOT going to help yourself by talking, want an example;

Here's what happened to a man i defended;
He made the mistake of talking to the police when he was arrested.
When we got to court his statement about his whereabouts given to the cops did not match the statement given by others, it was off about 40 minutes.
You see, he was not lying BUT by talking he put himself in hot water cause SOME ELSE was off on their time.
Good thing he had the credit card reciept and i PROVED the bartender and waitress were wrong!!!
If he did not have that proff he would be in jail now.

Point is, EVERYTHING can be used against you, if he had refused to talk, that would have never been an issue !

mrkingford said:
you stated:If they wanted to come in whats stopping them?????????

UM, how about felony charges,loss of job, being sued or being shot?

what country do YOU live in? last time i checked, there are plenty police that dont follow protocol, nor do they care what you have to say.

pull a gun on a cop even if you are in your home and you will die in vain.

JBonez said:
yeah, shoot em, that will work, when they return fire and kill you, there wont be any objection when they "find" evidence to support your homicidal tendencies.

attorney? hm.. you should know very well how police officers and detectives will stop at literally nothing, look what happened to the poor old woman in Atlanta, yeah, the legal system sure did work in here favor. wake up

Good almighty, you need to chill.
Are you serious, or is this a joke?

Look at joe horn, he shot and killed 2 UNARMED MEN in his NEIGHBORS yard while stealing tv's !!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WAKE UP, your the type that gets abused because you don't know any better.

Hello, call INTERNAL AFFAIRS.

JBonez said:
what country do YOU live in? last time i checked, there are plenty police that dont follow protocol, nor do they care what you have to say.

pull a gun on a cop even if you are in your home and you will die in vain.

Man, this is BIZARRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT RUSSIA

ps, the woman i was referring to was shot and killed in her home because she was targeted by investigators, when they raided her home, she thought she was being robbed and opened fire, she was killed instantly when police returned fire.

Those investigators admitted fault in investigating her and are now in prison. But im sure they were just doing their jobs right????

mr kingford, im as polite as they get so no matter what the disagreement between our viewpoints, lets be civil, agreed?

i dont see why you have so much faith in our legal system, maybe because you are trained to KNOW the system, lol, but what about the rest of us?

and that poor old lady is still dead, where was the real justice?

JBonez said:
ps, the woman i was referring to was shot and killed in her home because she was targeted by investigators, when they raided her home, she thought she was being robbed and opened fire, she was killed instantly when police returned fire.

Those investigators admitted fault in investigating her and are now in prison. But im sure they were just doing their jobs right????

Thats one example;
Ok, maybe i exagerated a tad about shooting him, BUT, i WOULD hold at gunpoint.
Cops are NOT gods, mattrer of fact, they on file charges, the D.A. MUST accept them. Cops are nothing, like a milk maid at school.
Futhermore, if your EVER unhappy with a cop that pulled you over or whatever, you have the right to stop speaking to them asd DEMAND a supervisor ON SCENE

JBonez said:
mr kingford, im as polite as they get so no matter what the disagreement between our viewpoints, lets be civil, agreed?

i dont see why you have so much faith in our legal system, maybe because you are trained to KNOW the system, lol, but what about the rest of us?

:D :D :D :D :D :D I always am civil.....................:hubba:

Faith, NO NO NO NO
I only told her how to AVOID being in the system, cause once your in, your ******.

really? thats so crazy, i asked a state trooper for id last time i got pulled and he threw a fit.

When i insisted, he got mad and left! Doubt that would happen again!

My dad is a retired polic officer, drug dog unit for 30 years so i kinda have an idea.

mrkingford said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D I always am civil.....................:hubba:

Faith, NO NO NO NO
I only told her how to AVOID being in the system, cause once your in, your ******.

so what you are saying to me, is if i deem it so, the officer must call for a supervisor to come whilst the citation is being issued?

are you sure man, cause if i do it and get screwed, im gonna be mad!

JBonez said:
really? thats so crazy, i asked a state trooper for id last time i got pulled and he threw a fit.

When i insisted, he got mad and left! Doubt that would happen again!

You should have called Internal Affairs!
Also, EVERY stop is LOGGED, EVERY FRIGIN ONE !!!!!
Those cops that came to her home logged the incident, if they followed the law, but if they did'nt there ARE ATTORNEYS that SPECILIZE in suing cops and LEO angencies, in some states cops can be sued personnely!
You see, this still is America thank god.

Latest posts

Back