I got no help from that other thread so..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Sir Smokes Alot_

Yup, thas some gud budddd
Reaction score
My mom just recently started smoking weed a year or two ago to help her with her medical conditions from breast cancer. It has really helped alot in her life as she is now seeing the brighter side of her days to come.

She's been asking me a lot of questions lately and some i can answer and some i can't. One serious one is " the best way, Cleanest way, to smoke weed?"

And one more, the weed she has been smoking is medical but from a guy she does not know that well. It has been making her tired, and kind of lazy. What strains or Type of ganj is best for Doing things? DO weed she calls it lol

A vaporizer, but thats not smoking its vaporizing.

as far as what strain does what there is an endless list of those things, best for you to specific the symptoms or medical conditions your trying to treat then the rest of MP'ers will be able to point u to the right strain.

i would say "green crack" for the strain as well. It gives u the uppity feeling like want to go out and do something, i find it great for going to work.

Yea she's got a vaporizer. We figured that was best. But we still get those weed crumbs in your mouth? So I was thinking a bong, cause the smoke AND ash cross thru water? Idk tho so what do you guys think? And Yea A good sativa is deff better than idica but what about a Hybrid? Her symptoms are sivere depression and self-esteem issues, she was an athelete and now has gained weight. But the weed has Increased her Matabolism so she's shedding pounds.

ktownlegend said:
i would say "green crack" for the strain as well. It gives u the uppity feeling like want to go out and do something, i find it great for going to work.
Is that supposed to be funny? I'm guessing you don't have a green card.

Latest posts

Back