I have passed it three times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THCskunk

Colombian Gold
Reaction score
Our method is getting the urine from someone else. I purchase a tiny bottly from walgreens and have one of my freinds go with me. We stop at the nearest gas station to the test site and he does what he does in the lil bottle. I then put the lil bottle in under my sock sitting snug in between my boot. You have to make sure you keep it warm, my boss uses hand warmers, it keeps it at 98.9 degrees.
I have also used the Urinator sold by High Times magazine.
This is the way we have been doing since I can remember to survive in the company.
Just remeber, if your the kind of person that gets really nervous and cant smuggle urine into the labs, this method is not for you. Smuggle is one of the things I am good at. Don't do it no more, only when I need to go take the test. Our company has random drug tests, you will never know when you have to go. My last visit was in Dec of 2006. We started a new year and the randoms are already in play. I have to be prepared always with some kind of plan.

You can also just order the Urine tablets from the whizzinator and use them in place of others urine. If your like me everyone ya know smokes it can be hard to find clean piss.

Latest posts

Back