I know the answer to this...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THCPezDispenser

Makka Pakka Smoka Doob
Reaction score
Just thought I would throw it out there incase some of the elders had something crazy happen to them :)

I should have no problems by keeping a male in veg state with a female, right? Nice to have a man around if I need some seeds so I can pop two clones in flower and let them go at it...

i hate males.i had one plant in with 3 others and somehow she seeded.not much but more than i wanted .i never saw balls or anything to make me think it had hermied and after i harvested i could not see anything.the only thing i can think that could have happened was i helped a friend pollinate some of his girls he has.and i came home with some pollen still on me.i know i will never do that again.the smoke was way above good,but just think what it could have been without the seed production.so be careful with the males around.i search mine good while sexing.i have no desire to grow seeds.you can order good seeds cheap.unless i planned it.just a warning,get the males out of your girls area,period.

THCPezDispenser said:
Just thought I would throw it out there incase some of the elders had something crazy happen to them :)

I should have no problems by keeping a male in veg state with a female, right? Nice to have a man around if I need some seeds so I can pop two clones in flower and let them go at it...

..it all boils down to .."one pistil+one grain of viable pollen= one seed"...
I have had preflowers pollinated by early males, that were left a bit too long in the room.

Hick said:
..it all boils down to .."one pistil+one grain of viable pollen= one seed"...
I have had preflowers pollinated by early males, that were left a bit too long in the room.

Nothing's ever easy, is it? :) Thanks Hick.

I got 2 males outside.. they survives 34 degree overnight!!!!:banana: :banana:

those pollens is so pretty :eek:

thanks pez I didn't think about use males pollen to sprinkle the clones...

but I ll try it on my second try of harvest on clones.

my bro wanna seedless.. phatah.. so that gonna be this xmas...

okay so after they went at it..you would need to clean sheets befor next flower..I read that male spew gets everywhere and can be viable for a while..Good luck..KEEP M GREEN

4u2sm0ke said:
okay so after they went at it..you would need to clean sheets befor next flower..I read that male spew gets everywhere and can be viable for a while..Good luck..KEEP M GREEN

I heard 2 weeks in an open environment... not a lot of time to worry about really since they would have pollenated early in flower and I think I would trash the male after the female looks good and pollenated, but a good wipedown would be in order I think :)

Latest posts

Back