i need help!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikked

always lookin 4 help
Reaction score
i had plants growing outside but resently brought them in.they are still growing but not as fast as the ones i left outside. i dont get it is ther something i did wrong? if so should i put them back out side? im confused.:eek:

Sunlight is strongest directly under it. I dont know where you have your plants inside, but, if they are not under the sun directly, they are not getting as much light as they were used to. I would keep them outside, IMO, if you can of course.

i have my lights directly above them. there is still some groth but not much.

The light you have in side is not as good as the light out side. Of cours they will slow down just put them back out side.

might help if you tell us what light you're actually using..

im using a 15 watt GE energy bulb called the daylight 6500k

with sufficient lighting indoors your plants should be okay. They will undoubtedly deal with the stress of moving indoors. This could be the initial growth stunt your refering to. Make sure the light is consistant and your lumens are pleantifull - things should return to normal growth. There is a reason, however that plants get huge outside - the suns lumen output dwarfs any artificial light so don't count on indoors coming close to outdoor productivity. Most strains yeild more outdoors. Good luck

wikked said:
im using a 15 watt GE energy bulb called the daylight 6500k

Well, u just went from bout 10,000 lumens/sq ft down to bout 400 lumens total. The plants probably think its damn near night time. ;) U need alot more lighting than that, especially if u want anywhere near the same amount of growth.

old blue said:
Well, u just went from bout 10,000 lumens/sq ft down to bout 400 lumens total. The plants probably think its damn near night time. ;) U need alot more lighting than that, especially if u want anywhere near the same amount of growth.

bang on the money, 10k to 400 lumen says it all!

Latest posts

Back