I Think I got a Hermie...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbieG

Reaction score
Well she was doing great... my biggest most beautiful girl... and I think she just grew some balls... She'll be cut as soon as I get sufficient "its a hermie" votes from you guys. So help :(

Sorry, forgot the pics.

CIMG2075.JPG

Sorry its kinda small, but on the main stem, go up from the rop and on the node you can see to ball LOOKING things... I don't know if it is but I dont want to leave it in if it is.

All I see is new shoots. Balls are usally pretty easy to see.:confused:

Well I hope I'm wrong, but they are so far from the stem, all the other flowers have grown very close to it in comparison.

Maybe this will help? Maybe I'm just a paranoid parent?

Hermie3.JPG

Believe me ,,that is not balls.That is (new growth).:D You best not be cutten down anything that ya see with those(new growths),,cause ya will be cutting all yer plants down.:hubba:

i would definitely give it another few days...if you dont see any stigmas(little white hairs)poking out i would at least get it out of the room with the other ladies until it really tells the tale.

TURKEYNECK said:
IDK..pix are a little to blurry for anybody to be SURE. Look at some male pollen sack pix and make the judgement... this aint rocket science!

neither is the english language, but these don't look normal compared to what I've seen on either side. Females are normally closer, and males normally come in at least couples. This, to me just looks like one large ball on either side. Thats why I came to the pros.

doesn't look like balls to me. Haha you almost killed a female XD

iClown said:
doesn't look like balls to me. Haha you almost killed a female XD

She's my pride an joy. I would have been a bit depressed had she gone to be honest...

when i got a hermie the balls where right under the female flowers, did not look like what u got bro.