I Think I got a Hermie...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Medman said:
Those are where the seeds would form on your girl if she was pollinated. They are filled with sweet sweet resin instead. Basically the beginnings of a new bud aka new growth like cowboy and everyone else said.

what?!?

buddy... you better get your facts straight before you go 'n try to give advice... yes, those can be the carrier of a seed... but it's not the ONLY place "where seed would come from is she was pollinated"... :rolleyes:

NewbieG said:
neither is the english language, but these don't look normal compared to what I've seen on either side. Females are normally closer, and males normally come in at least couples. This, to me just looks like one large ball on either side. Thats why I came to the pros.

That made me giggle

I would need to see better pics before commenting.

2 conkers.JPG

I would have to say that you dont have a hermie BUT i to need some better pics to be sure. I hope it isnt anyway, I HATE HERMS! lol. :D

noneedforalarm said:
i would definitely give it another few days...if you dont see any stigmas(little white hairs)poking out i would at least get it out of the room with the other ladies until it really tells the tale.

..."stigmas" ?? ;) ..."pistills" :hubba:

Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it :). She's obviously staying lol. Thanks for the help and if people are interested in seeing the entire plant, pictures will be going up when all is said and done.

NewbieG said:
neither is the english language, but these don't look normal compared to what I've seen on either side. Females are normally closer, and males normally come in at least couples. This, to me just looks like one large ball on either side. Thats why I came to the pros.

You pickin' on my spellin'? Dont make me send PapaBeach over here drop a "complete sentence" on ya:p keep gigglin.

By the way,,whats up with Papabeach,,from another country or what? I have often woundered what the deal is with the grammer. But I dont say nothen,,cause mine aint so good eather.:D

CowboyBudsky said:
By the way,,whats up with Papabeach,,from another country or what? I have often woundered what the deal is with the grammer. But I dont say nothen,,cause mine aint so good eather.:D

He's hearing impared..not sure what that has to do with his fingers..but he's an interesting fella for sure.

TURKEYNECK said:
You pickin' on my spellin'? Dont make me send PapaBeach over here drop a "complete sentence" on ya:p keep gigglin.

haha naw Turkeyneck, I was just giving ya some attitude for your comment thats all. :) Just messin with ya is all.

Hick said:
..."stigmas" ?? ;) ..."pistills" :hubba:
Pistils-The female, ovule-bearing organ of a flower, including the stigma, style, and ovary
Stigma- The receptive apex of the pistil of a flower, on which pollen is deposited at pollination.

is the hair not the spot that collects pollen and deposits it in the ball?

That crazy vancouver guy said:
what?!?

buddy... you better get your facts straight before you go 'n try to give advice... yes, those can be the carrier of a seed... but it's not the ONLY place "where seed would come from is she was pollinated"... :rolleyes:

Generally I love to see you post TCVG cuz you always have useful informative stuff to say and beautiful grows as well. Lately tho I am discouraged to see most of your recent posts are just dissing other people trying to help. :rolleyes: whatever man...I NEVER said that its the ONLY place seeds form.:p Just one of the many places it does.

I joined this forum after just being a viewer for a couple months. I thought I could help people out and get some help when needed from the FRIENDLY posters on here. Which I thought you were. Grown successfully for years before and will continue to without MP. I believe I am done here. Back to lurkdome for me. To everybody else, I love you guys and girls, try not to argue too much about personal preferences, you all will be missed. TCVG why don't you go check your pH or something :ignore:

TURKEYNECK said:
He's hearing impared..not sure what that has to do with his fingers..but he's an interesting fella for sure.

I think he is interesting as well and I wish more folks understood him cause if you get past his grammer he usually has good info to give, atleast I think he does. :D

Latest posts

Back