if you had six months to grow one plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
what strain would you pick, I don't know what strain to grow for that i am enjoying the high from this bud type of high . do you got a suggestion but just one and a second pick .

If I was gonna take six months,,,I wouldnt cause I would be pissed,,watchen it grow for so freaken long. There wouldnt be any buds left anyway,,cause I would be testing all the time.:D

only 6 months ....I would grow a Few inthat time..

Northern light

White widow

One strain, two words, Bubba Kush

Larry OG in a 20 gallon pot...loads of training.

I grow them 8 months ever yr. Start seeds or clones in March, set out in May and harvest in late Oct/early Nov.

bubba kush is on I hav heard before I want to try it thanks everyone for your opinion .

Do you have the space and lights to veg a plant for 4 months?

for me it would be golden tiger by ace and Bodhi Seeds - Appalachian Thunderfuck

pcduck said:
One strain, two words, Bubba Kush

Bubba Kush from; CH9, Green House, Humboldt, Mosca, Medicann or Reeferman? Or perhaps a non-known pollen chucker? Just curious who's Bubba Kush you were referring to.

Hamster Lewis said:
Larry OG in a 20 gallon pot...loads of training.

larry is so lanky. perfect candidate for a scrog. :48:

my old legacy super skunk cut that was mature round 45-55 daze. So so strong but only last an hour or so potency-wise. Great all around strain.

try skunk with massive ordor control. Great turnaround and disappeared like hotcakes

depends on what high u like?
some different power house that ive grown, recently
indy- purple kush, low yield, great knock out
sativa- mango haze, mr nice. ultimate sativa high with a gloreus sleep
hybrid- sleeskunk, d.n.a. great happy strong, up high
grow it large and well trained and youll be stoked

The Hemp Goddess said:
Do you have the space and lights to veg a plant for 4 months?

skullcandy said:
yes i do
whats on your mind

Vegging 4 months doesn't work out so well indoors because most all the bottom growth wont produce anything being that big.

ShOrTbUs said:
larry is so lanky. perfect candidate for a scrog. :48:

True that....if you are ready to invest some time and effort into training her you can make her go sideways quite easily. One of the ones I have going now is very pliable. I bent her all over the place with no fear of breaking anything.

THC Bomb, Bubba Kush, Cinderella 99, Mango. I'm going to stop there as I could be here for ages.

Yama said:
THC Bomb, Bubba Kush, Cinderella 99, Mango. I'm going to stop there as I could be here for ages.

i hear alot of bubba kush i wanna try it

For Indica, I would totally second Bubba. It's hands down the best indy I ever tasted, and I haven't had any "real" bubba in months. Minty goodness

For Sativa, of the known strains I would grow AK-47, the fruity pheno. Although most Ak I find is schwag for some reason these days

Back