I'm a newb to this and looks good.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodymanz

newb
Reaction score
I'm new to growing marijuana and have been growing for 2 weeks. I have only 9 plants from a bag of weed out door grown. I have 50 or so more seeds germinating and should be done in a couple days and ready to plant.
I wonder if any one can tell me if they look o.k. ?

thanks

C:\Documents and Settings\matt\My Documents\My Pictures\Picasa Exports\kids\2 wks old.jpg

welcome my friend..work on the uploading..no pic to see...whats your setup?

Hi there. Welcome to MP. It's good to have you here. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible.

We can't see the pic that you uploaded. Try it again. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

So this is your first time growing and you plan on growing 59, after sexing 30, outdoors? How do you plan to manage all that crop? How do you plan on planting them, in one large patch or smaller. I would recomend patches of no more than 5 to air on the side of caution. Don't bite off more than you can chew!

Latest posts

Back