Im gonna be an uncle!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker420

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i just got a phone call with some exciting news. my older brother is about to have a baby within the next few hours. so im gonna be an uncle! Im pretty excited, thought i would share my joy and big news for the day with you guys. Peace!

Well congrats Uncle Rocker! :) Children are such a joy.

Rocker420 said:
Hey everyone, i just got a phone call with some exciting news. my older brother is about to have a baby within the next few hours. so im gonna be an uncle! Im pretty excited, thought i would share my joy and big news for the day with you guys. Peace!
Congrats my friend.Me being a uncle 6 times over I love it.get to spoil the kids and then send there butts home.

Congrats man!!!!a new life is an important thing. teach em right. :)

That's really cool for ya bro,
My uncle was to me the dad my dad should have been. My uncle was so right on and I had a ball growing up with him around. He was always willing to listen and loved wild *** adventures.
Be a cool uncle bro, nephews and nieces will remember you for it.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

congradulations ...no better news than the a youg one being born , wish you and your family the best . enjoy it they only stay little for a while . :banana: :baby: :yay: great advise king

Congrats! I recently became an uncle myself...for the 6th time:D.

Latest posts

Back