im looking for alittle advice please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashed420

Reaction score
ok those who know me here i just joined i restarted my grow i germinated a seed and planted into this setup
right now all i want to know is how much should i water it and how far away should my 150w HPS light be from the pot/seedling?

NEWGROW.jpg

hmm thanks for the direction
i also like input here as well you no just to be sure lol:cool:

place hand under light..if it to hot for the Back of hand..its to hot for plant..I would say 6-10 inches..but use your hand...water when medium is dried completly..i use a moister meter..some use finger some go by the weight..just dont over water...better to under water IMO then over water..and dont start nutes until 3-4 weeks Looks like you are going HYDRO?..be sure to find someone that has a grow simular to yours and bug the hell outa them..lol...thats what I do

I dont see a asculating fan in ther?...helps air movement, but most of all it helps strengthen the stem to hold those Fat buds when the time comes..and Flower room needs to be free of light leaks

Tell me more about setup...size, temps, humidity, walls,(Milar,panda film, white paint)..and the system you are going to use

take care and be safe

i have a a/c fan going and a small black non osclating fan in there should be enough i feel air moving around in their pretty good as for me finding any one near me with a similar grow...lolol im the only one around here i no who's using HYDRO

Latest posts

Back