im so lost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JBonez

Well guys I lost my dog this morning, more like my son and me and my wife are in a mental black hole. It hurts so bad, he made life that much better you know, im so sad and don't know what to do.

He was our little man.

Thanks jamm, I got your pm, life is not well for me atm. Ill be in touch.

J Bro that is so sad about your little buddy. Hope he didn't suffer. Just remember he'll be waiting on you when your time comes to join him on the other side of life

sorry to hear about your lose brother. hang in there

ozzydiodude said:
J Bro that is so sad about your little buddy. Hope he didn't suffer. Just remember he'll be waiting on you when your time comes to join him on the other side of life

Ill find him again, there is so much more to his story, he saved me and my wifes marriage, I just want to thank him one more time, he was the most pure thing in our lives.

Slow, I got your pm as well, my world is upside down o er the last month and today is no better. Ill be in touch,

You guys have never seen a 29 year old man cry so much.

hey man im in no hurry. i'll be around whenever you get around to it is fine. no worries

Man. Srry. I was hoping it was the "lost" as like he got out of the yard and its only been couple hours. Sadly I dont think so. I am a baby when animals die. You have alot of life to live and find another buddy. Not to replace, just fill in.

sorry man :(
always a tough time

just try to remember and be thankful for all the time you got to have with him, rather than how much you miss him.

you'll meet again, of that i'm sure

That sucks, So sorry too hear this.

i get so attached to my dogs.

it sounds like you gave him as good a life as you could, and thats all he ever wanted.

Sorry to you and your wife for the loss

I'm such a huge animal lover and hearing about another lose there companion is terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss J.

I lost my 13yr old baby 2 yrs ago JB

Every single morning I go to her corner and expect to see her with her stump tail wiggling showing,

I feel it, I honestly do.

:peace:

I am so sorry for you and your wife. My dogs are such an important part of my life that I understand your loss. I lost a little girl about a year and a half ago and still miss her. Time will help.

Sorry to here of your loss J Bones. The dobbie in my sig past 2 1/2 years ago, I still miss him. Alot of people don't relize they're not pets, they're family. And the grieving process is the same.
My best to you and your family.

Dangit, I am truly sorry to hear that JBones. I know what it is to put that kind of emotional involvement into an animal. I hope you and yours get to feeling better soon.

Mannnn put a dirty shirt of yours somewhere he can find it ouside and don't be surprised in a day or two you find him laying on it!

Latest posts

Back