I'mmm Baaccccck!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent45

Reaction score
Hey all, not tha anyone missed me, but I am back. Has a busy Holiday season, and am finally home, all the company has left as of tonight. And the place is mine again. Hahaha.

First off. Hope you all had a swell holiday, good company, good fun, and all that jazz. And hopefully you all got spoiled by Santa, at least little bit.

Anyways. I camehome to 6 healthy plants. I'll throw up some pictures tomorrow. I got home a day later than planned, so they went 8 days without water. No biggy. They're two weeks old, plus a day now and they're getting big. I have them all planted in the same medium, and will have to chop the boys at as they grow. Only question is, will the remaning roots I cannot get out do any harm until it's all pulled come harvest? They're in there good and I don't wanna bother pulling them with tangled roots, what do you all think?

Oh, and Happy New Year all!

umbra said:
They'll be fine

Thanks, a buddy of mine said they would be fine as well, I was just asking incase he was talking out his arse, he was drunk after all, haha.

Oh, and how about those Canadians, 5 gold medals in World Junior hockey in a row. :)

Thanks everybody, I'll have some pictures up tonight. Suckers are growing like crazy. And I am yet to water for a third time! Crazy crazy.

2 Blueberry Moonshine and 4 Bagseed, dunno what the bagseed are, but they are indica heavy for sure

Hey guys and gals, I have been a busy guy lately.

Anyways, so they are 3 weeks old today. I put them under 12/12 on Friday and have verified two females (one could be a hermie, we'll see) and the other four haven't shown any pre flowers.

Here's some pics of my cabinet, my biggest plant (which is female) and some pistil action.

Cheers, hopefully the rest will show sex soon so I can get the males outta there and rest easy.

P1010818.JPG

P1010805.JPG

P1010811.JPG

Just put them to bed for the night, hopefuly be seein some more pistils soon. Heck, even a sure male so I can free up some space in there.

Regardless, I have me a female, and hopefully some more. I spotted hairs on my other large plant but am not sure if I am seeing balls as well, could be an immature calyx waiting to pop out hairs as well. I'll throwup pictures of that tomorrow to see clarify.

Yeah I have some monsters on my hands for only being 3 weeks, which is why I decided to go into 12/12 now, and not let things get outta hand.

Definatly excited to have my first female, after getting skunked on my last two males. I think having them in same growing medium from start to finish is gonna help me with females. Too little room and too much movement last time around.

Latest posts

Back