In Late flowering and need HELP! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( takes evry1 SOOO long to post anything here. im feeling left out of the growing community hahahahahahah. as if i was the hermie in the bunch :D

Hi Ganja,
First of all, i only read thru the last few pages of this thread. Second, i usually don't give advice as theres alotta years of growing in here and much more qualified than myself. I do read alot and spend alotta time in here though. That said, your plants look great but look as though they're still vegging? Fix that light issue whichever way u can and assure you're in a 12/12 phase. The nute issue. When vegging, i was using a 10-10-2 ratio. I understand that when switching to 12/12(flower), u shud cut dwn on the nitrogen. I use foxfarm tigerbloom(2-8-4)along with foxfarm bigbloom(.01-.3-.7) when flowering. You're at 8-11-23. High still in your nitrogen. Try those 2 (Rotten) thoughts, and see where it takes ya. As i said, i only read a few pages of this thread, and u may have other issues.
Peace,
JRotten:)

Johnnyrotten123 said:
Hi Ganja,
First of all, i only read thru the last few pages of this thread. Second, i usually don't give advice as theres alotta years of growing in here and much more qualified than myself. I do read alot and spend alotta time in here though. That said, your plants look great but look as though they're still vegging? Fix that light issue whichever way u can and assure you're in a 12/12 phase. The nute issue. When vegging, i was using a 10-10-2 ratio. I understand that when switching to 12/12(flower), u shud cut dwn on the nitrogen. I use foxfarm tigerbloom(2-8-4)along with foxfarm bigbloom(.01-.3-.7) when flowering. You're at 8-11-23. High still in your nitrogen. Try those 2 (Rotten) thoughts, and see where it takes ya. As i said, i only read a few pages of this thread, and u may have other issues.
Peace,
JRotten:)

No issues my friend and the new grow starts from page 5-9, i am vigrously searching for the nutes but they arent that available in this country, but i dont understand why might u think my plants are still vegging does any1 think the same not to doubt ur observation ofcourse :D

Ganja, i know u took a look at pencilheads WW grow at 20 days. My WW are on a similer pace at 14 days. Yours are at 21 days now, and some flowering but it looks/seems to me they're still in the veg. stage trying to goto flower if that makes sense. I guess u have a timer now or still manually switching light? Just seems they're not at 12/12. Nutes? Online ordering not an option? 2 grows and 10 pages of post, i'm sure all this has been asked/covered:D I really need to get outside and do sumthing!!

the 1st grow was all about a hermie issue, the 2nd grow is mostly me posting pics, and i am pretty sure im in flowering and yes the 12/12 is proper and everything i still dont know where u get the theory that im still veggiing how would a plant bud in vegetation. and the nutes arent a big deal im evening things out, actually things are goin pretty well i may just have to adjust a curtain of some sort to make sure my plants are 100% dark eventho the light that did come in wasnt significant enough to cause damage.

and the nutes arent a big deal im evening things out, actually things are goin pretty well i may just have to adjust a curtain of some sort to make sure my plants are 100% dark eventho the light that did come in wasnt significant enough to cause damage

COOL! If you're happy then i'm happy!! Glad i was able to help u talk yourself into a "conclusion"!!! Grow on and smile!!:p

"Don't say i didn't warn ya when your train gets lost"
Zimmy:cool:

Johnnyrotten123 said:
COOL! If you're happy then i'm happy!! Glad i was able to help u talk yourself into a "conclusion"!!! Grow on and smile!!:p

"Don't say i didn't warn ya when your train gets lost"
Zimmy:cool:

how can i not smile when i have the advantage to look at those beautiful girls evryday all day :D a little tweak here and there is all thats needed. i have 1 question if i move my cycle from 9pm-9am instead i would make my cycle 5 pm - 5 am would this cause stress since its during flowering

Don't chance it(stress). Do as u said a few post up. Make yourself a curtain and work on a diff. nute ratio. Try that first-cheers to u! You're a "trip"!!

Latest posts

Back