In Late flowering and need HELP! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.H now looking at ur link i think i should worry im not gettin as much out of this and im starting 3nd week, i mean my sativa dominant plant is doin okay i guess its the indica one im worrying about jus seems its not growing as fast as it should.

why wont any1 help me with this problem, THE PLANT IS FLOWERING VERY VERY SLOW and has no reason to do so. I NEED ADVICE, ANSWERS HELP BUT NO1 SEEMS TO SAY ANYTHING :( :( : (

yo dude no need to yell haha
im feeling the exact same way about my plants and im around week 4 flower.
my girl looks like shes budding really slowly.
just wait it out and see all strains are different
im frusterated too
its a waiting game. patience is needed

Just looking at your pots. What size are they? IMO they look small for the age of the plants. I've been in 5gl buckets since before flowering. I take it patience is not a virtue you worry your pretty little head with, is it? :D I'm always entertained by your threads.:D

lol its not about patience its just wondering about progress you know i look at grows and harvest and at my previous grow and i see that the girls considering the surrounding factors are doin half wht they should. dont we all worry hahaha

Iamganja said:
lol its not about patience its just wondering about progress you know i look at grows and harvest and at my previous grow and i see that the girls considering the surrounding factors are doin half wht they should. dont we all worry hahaha

Man, I'm still at the stage where I hit my head on the light shields several times a day I'm in there so much. Hell, yeah we all worry--it's like raising kids almost, but more satisfying in the end maybe.:hubba:

And your pots are what size?

hahahah true, i think i would call it the postive of worry which would be anxious hahaha im anxious towards my girls :D and yes today i was happy raising the lights again, but damn those lights are HOT lol got some light burns but its all worth it in the end. i wonder, the headshop guy said 7-8 weeks flowering but if we are at week 3 and we are like this im thinking at least 5-7 more weeks im guessing lol, its a 7 gallon pot grown from seed this one, starting in pot :D

and now to be exact i am on the 15th day of flowering since starting sex, i guess i was worrying cuz i counted in the sexing days, so im guessing 15 days at this rate shouldnt be to bad, ill probably post some pics soon.

new pics for you(day 16 flowering since shown sex), umm i looked at my nute box and it said 8-11-23 wondering if thats any good or it might be a factor to why its goin so slow, i move the floro hood on top so i can supply the shorter bush with more light and i think i have evened things atm. well enjoy! cuz i know i did :D

DSC03917.JPG

DSC03918.JPG

DSC03919.JPG

DSC03920.JPG

DSC03921.JPG

DSC03923.JPG

DSC03924.JPG

DSC03925.JPG

DSC03926.JPG

any say on that nute thing and the pics ? I need to know if my nutes are ok if not, then flushing would be an immediate action. eagerly awaiting responses :D:D:D:D:D

thedonofchronic said:
one of your plants is all yellow?
is that what im seein?

nah its just the reflection of the HPS lights on the plant, is this nute ration okay 8-11-23 ? and today the bushier 1 is showing a little more progress after i devoted the floroz for her.

Question for you. When you turn the lights off, is it completely dark where the flowering plants are? How do you know? Any light leakage will mess with your flowering. BTDT. Can you fit in the area with the lights off and look for any light coming in? You will be surprised. Haven't read the whole thread, so I can't comment on nutes. I will try to tonight. I too saw a hermie on page 1, first pic. Only pic I clicked on, actually. That's as far as I got til I skipped to page 8.

Man, I know how your feeling. I've got a Scrog going that has taken way, way to long. One thing after the next...
Anyways, your plants are looking rather nice...
Unless your noticing yellowing or anything unhealthy, I say don't fix what ain't broken. If you are truely are concerned, flush and LOWER your nute solution. I use GH 3 part, I can't comment on your nutes there. What I can say is it is better to start low and slowly build then to overkill and flush again..

420benny said:
Question for you. When you turn the lights off, is it completely dark where the flowering plants are? How do you know? Any light leakage will mess with your flowering. BTDT. Can you fit in the area with the lights off and look for any light coming in? You will be surprised. Haven't read the whole thread, so I can't comment on nutes. I will try to tonight. I too saw a hermie on page 1, first pic. Only pic I clicked on, actually. That's as far as I got til I skipped to page 8.

ya well pages 1-4 i think are the previous hermie grow from pages 5-8 thats wr u start my new grow from beginning to current status, and im sure light doesnt come in its as dark as a blackhole if u are in there during the day lights off. and the nutes i talk about are of the current grow.

DirtySouthernAfficionado said:
Man, I know how your feeling. I've got a Scrog going that has taken way, way to long. One thing after the next...
Anyways, your plants are looking rather nice...
Unless your noticing yellowing or anything unhealthy, I say don't fix what ain't broken. If you are truely are concerned, flush and LOWER your nute solution. I use GH 3 part, I can't comment on your nutes there. What I can say is it is better to start low and slowly build then to overkill and flush again..

i understand well i havent pressured them to much 1 tablet evry 30days and they seem to respond quite well to that i guess we jus have to wait and see 18th day of flowering still have a couple more if i may say thanx for the support evry1, couldnt have done it without the help from the kind ppl on MP.

Day21 flowering :D:D new pics of the girls :D. okay there is 1 thing i think might be slowing progress here during the night the room is 100% dark but towards 7 am the sun apparently penatrates the walls of the grow room. so any ideas how i can keep out the curious sun, and no rebuilding solutions are possible, maybe something to cover my plants with im up for any ideas :D:D.

DSC03942.JPG

DSC03943.JPG

DSC03944.JPG

DSC03945.JPG

DSC03948.JPG

DSC03949.JPG

DSC03953.JPG

DSC03954.JPG

DSC03955.JPG

My grow shop carries that black-one-side-white-the-other film. It's 10' wide and you can purchase it by the foot--pretty cheap. Of course, Mylar would do the same.

PencilHead said:
My grow shop carries that black-one-side-white-the-other film. It's 10' wide and you can purchase it by the foot--pretty cheap. Of course, Mylar would do the same.

can i create a curtain made of thick garbage bags around my girls, or even better move back my cycle so i can prevent the plants from even seeing that 7am, move it back for example 5:30pm --- 5:30am. i worry moving back the cycle could cause stress. they are doin fine really but i am looking for a better results and i believe this small light leak will make a diffrence if dealt with. :D

Latest posts

Back