In Late flowering and need HELP! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROCKSTER UR AWESOME! u figured out the issue i had. i always wondered why is it a hermie looked at soooo many pics and still never knew why but u revealed the DA VINCI CODE lol :p ya thanx alot that was great. hehe that plant smoked well not GOOD but well. i believe this strain is a good grow and it will come THROOOOOUUUGGGGHHH :D

still no answer on the yield factor here considering the crossed strains?

I hear blueberry doesnt reach its maximum yield (bud threshold) unless you do some topping but now that im in flowering im wondering if that might be the best idea atm.

i wouldnt if you are flowering allreayd ive read the best time is about a week before 12/12 is started

well that pretty much sucks, so wht if u top then u get males that doesnt seem to make much sense :p

nah it does. the plant uses its energey making the bottom
branches shoot out. making the plant bushier.
im a rookie, but im pretty sure id give it at least 2 weeks to heal from topping
and pinching. before flowering

im sure u missed them and they missed u, they are getting old white hairs poppin :D

DSC03822.JPG

DSC03824.JPG

DSC03825.JPG

DSC03826.JPG

DSC03830.JPG

i hope this isnt awkward just to me. my short bushy girl isnt showing as much budding action as the taller thinner one eventho the shorter girl may have double if not triple the budsites on the taller one. any thoughts on that ?:S

What you will learn, is with each new attempt, you will know more than you did the previous time. A first grow, you are so excited, you want to finish them before nature has said so. Once you build up enough smoke, it becomes much easier to wait it out.

Your blue light that was on in the dark period may set you back about a week to 10 days at the worst end of it. Your leaves look very healthy, if I missed it in the 7 pages, how high is your light from the tops of your plants?

i dont have lights on in the dark period, i have 3 lights surrounding my plants. a 200w HPS on top jus close enough not to burn my girls, and on the bottom a flourscent hood including 2 150w bulbs as u can see pretty close and i also have a 200w MH on the bottom as well as far as the HPS are close enough notto burn anything

Hick, since u seem to be following up on me :D may i ask my stem is goin a little funny on me. lots of turns and detours goin on is there anything i can do to hel this wht i did is i placed a stick thicker than my stem so it can help with support as the plant keeps growing. and if this might affect the final outcome? :D

good job keep up the good work. your next grow will even be sweeter, sweeter tasting that is:banana: :banana:

im gettin a little worried here my plants arent doin much bud action are they jus stalling and then all of a sudden BOOOM or im i having troubles evrything seems to be fine, green as a st.patrick's parade, healthy and all nutes given lights secured and as close as can be i wonder why they are taking so long and the one that seems to be more sativa dominant is producing earlier and more hairs than the short indica one im a little confused any idea any1 or am i jus to anxious :D and i believe we are in 2nd week of flowering either 2nd or 3rd im not that sure

im at the beginning of 3rd week now some pics showing progess, would enjoy some comforting, if the plants progress is according to scedule.

DSC03850.JPG

DSC03851.JPG

DSC03852.JPG

DSC03853.JPG

DSC03854.JPG

DSC03855.JPG

looks good,i just posted some pics of mine.i think we'll probably be harvesting around the same time...time will tell.they look good though bud-peace

Latest posts

Back