In Late flowering and need HELP! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Female..
I gotta question.
Now I read the entire thread in its entirety.everylast bit of it.
Why are you so arguementative?
You have almost all of the higher valued members of this community telleng you something three or four times.
You pm me to ask me to help sex determination. Was the other 12 growers wrong?
I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread after I'm done typing this

its just the fact that my baby was female then became a hermy thats why i worry

more pics looking at health and sex once again thank you evry1 for ur help very well appreciated.

DSC03809.JPG

DSC03808.JPG

DSC03807.JPG

DSC03805.JPG

DSC03803.JPG

DSC03802.JPG

DSC03801.JPG

DSC03800.JPG

I dont care if he is second guessing, im happy that this thread will get indexed with pics to google. there is a shortage of unique sexing pictures(more-so of preflowers).

indeed i can take better onz when more maturation is achieved.

PaPaTiLt said:
What lind of lights do you have

i have two lights one is MH and one is HPS both at 200watts and i aslo have backup flourscents 2 24w in one lamp hood. u need to make sure light gets to the bottom, instead of cutting ur fan leaves and destroying your photosynthesis

i have a question why is it one of my girls is ON CRACK and the other one is jus regular doesnt look like its loving life; same soil, same water, same nutes?

any1 here has a guess on yielding potential of my baby?

someone get the crisco, ive never had to fit a quadruple post up there before....

its a female an its a sativa doment like miss THG said. i got a sativa going on ohh 13 weeks since the first pistles an the tricombs are barly starting to turn milky, only seen one amber one an i took 5 suger leafs off it an cheacked them all. the amber one came from the main cola near the bottem of it. just keep growing an keep that ph stable an keep on feeding u still got aways to go JMO thow.

those plants look like beauties! you wont happen to be that guy i hear about in the city are you???

Wiseguy_Chef said:
its a female an its a sativa doment like miss THG said. i got a sativa going on ohh 13 weeks since the first pistles an the tricombs are barly starting to turn milky, only seen one amber one an i took 5 suger leafs off it an cheacked them all. the amber one came from the main cola near the bottem of it. just keep growing an keep that ph stable an keep on feeding u still got aways to go JMO thow.

just for your info. its not sativa THG was talking about my old hermie my new girls i have one thats indica dominant for sure and the other one i guess the sativa genes are taking over. so its gunna be nice to expect two diff. kinds of high and two diffrent harvest times. looking forward to it.

Those girls are so photogenic :D i wanted to try some pics without lights... enjoy!

DSC03814.JPG

DSC03817.JPG

DSC03815.JPG

DSC03818.JPG

Nice plants, from my experience they seem just about perfect. Blueberry is a beautiful high too :holysheep:

Iamganja said:
well my previous hermy plant grew to a size of 1.73m but i started later i started when it was about 17 inches thats why. i have space but id prefer an earlier harvest this time. and i fear it growing up making it harder for the lighting below which was an issue last time. had little popcorn buds on the bottom and full sized onz on the top. but other than that i have no worries at all. my question is would it really make a diff. on anything but yield ?

It wasnt a true hermie plant but one that can produce nana's which result in some,usually very few seeds being formed and the whole rest of the plant is top notch so you havent been infected by the spawn of satan but its just a thing some strains of cannabis can do,that is produce a few seeds by selfing itself and will invariably produce all female seed with a percentage exhibiting this trait but not neccessarily all.

A true hermie has proper male flowers that sheds loads of pollen but your nana's have comparatively few pollen grains and are wedged in tight between the buds so dispersal is minimal and pollination mainly local to the bud.

As you can see from the pics I've been working with a Cheese clone I purposely reversed with chemicals and had to collect the nana's as this was done later than should have been done but you can see that they don't have much pollen on them,you can make out the grains on the nana surface and they are also within kind of folds of the nana but it can't issue forth pollen like a proper flower like that found on a true hermaphrodite.

Hope this helps:)

CSC_0026-2.JPG

CSC_0087-1.JPG

CSC_0005-2.JPG

Latest posts

Back