In Late flowering and need HELP! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEW PICS OF THE BABIES 1 MONTH AND 1 WEEK OLD a day before starting of 12/12 flowering lighting

pic11.JPG

pic12.JPG

pic13.JPG

i have been scrapping the country yet again for nutes all i could get my hands on wr 5-7-12 im wondering if that will do since this is my only available option.

Iamganja said:
i have been scrapping the country yet again for nutes all i could get my hands on wr 5-7-12 im wondering if that will do since this is my only available option.

Bro, if you're having a hard time finding the right kind of nutes, why not order some off the internet? 5 nitro 7phos and 12 potash? Is that what your stuff is? I had been using botanicare probloom for one of my flowering cycles, it was 1.5-4-5. Worked fine for me....so your nutes are quite a bit stronger than what I was using, and I watered every other time with food, and ended up getting atleast a couple nute burned lower leaves. I suggest using what you've got in moderation though, and you should be fine

i did take by your advice, and im jus waiting to get a timer easier than manually managing the lights then im gunna hit flowering for sure. besides a lil more veg. cant harm any1 :D

Iamganja said:
i did take by your advice, and im jus waiting to get a timer easier than manually managing the lights then im gunna hit flowering for sure. besides a lil more veg. cant harm any1 :D

This could very well be the reason that your previous plant hermied on you. It is so unreliable to correctly flip lights manually.

EXAMPLE: you could've had a VERY finicky strain and you missed flipping those lights by just minutes one day...and BAM, full fledged herm! I would invest in a cheap timer and let that do the flipping for you. Just my thoughts, could be right, could be wrong...but they are just thoughts ;)

good luck this time around...and i think i've heard Luda talk about that BB yum yum..."get ya lighters, grab ya sticky, lets get hiya...i got that blueberry yum yum and its that fiya..." (or something like that)

solarz

true say my brother, that is a huge factor which i believe caused the hermy to prevail but im looking to a gd grow this time im a couple months away and since time passes like sand through an hour glass things will come around like " collie buddz" say, im looking to reach full potential on this grow but im wondering if the ferts will cause that unmanagable obstacle. and wondering if can get two colas instead of one if its to late to do some topping

i wouldn't top in flowering...i'd definitely leave those girls alone...or else you may have some more herms on your hands.

new pics nutes kiciking in and flowering started awaiting the gender results inersection zoomed pictures soon so we can share the moment :D

pic17.JPG

pic15.JPG

pic14.JPG

1 has turned to be female im not sure about the other one i will take better pictures of the other one today

DSC00546.JPG

DSC00547.JPG

i managed to take some high defenition macro images i think it will help u help me determine these genders. i believe i am blessed with 2 girls but please hurry we dont wanna keep our guy in or we all know wht may happen :D. The first 4 images are of the 1st plant, the one im confused about. and the last 2 images are of my 2nd plant which i believe is 100% female :D.

DSC03798.JPG

DSC03796.JPG

DSC03795.JPG

DSC03794.JPG

DSC03792.JPG

DSC03791.JPG

looks like you've got girls to me. From looking at the last two pics, I'd keep an eye on it for another day or two, but I don't think your gonna be seeing any balls on those beauties.

ya that last last pic looks a little funky at the internode but i dont think thats balls or so. i think its the angle of the picture

thank you evry1 for ur help i will update with more pics soon :D wonder how it will be ( AK-47 cross with BLUEBERRY cross with BLUEMOONSHINE

I have to agree with the other 5 people that have made a sex determination, all lovely ladies.

Latest posts

Back