In Late flowering and need HELP! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in my opinion i advise everyone to get a digital microscope.its fail proof way to check the tricks without the aggravation of using the radio shack thingy.and its cheap,70 bucks to the door.

gagjababy said:
Am I the only person that can see the hermie in the bunch?

LOL--you're right. I must have really been stoned to have missed that. They are pretty evident when I go back and look.

i will see wht i can do, cuz i have an 8 mp digicam that shows trichomes pretty nicely on macro photos, i dunno if that will be enough. and about the sampling any ideas ? lol :D

lol and im sorry to dissapoint u those arent pollen sacs just the reflection on light and blah blah and the color of the twisted hairs and leaves of the bud they made it look like a pollen sac or at least i hope it did. lol

if i dont get my hands on a microscope soon. im gna flip cuz i believe that im in the open window of harvest we dont want her to be CBD now :( first time to grow weed and gna be my 2nd time ever to smoke weed. been smokin hash for the last 4 yrz now and it is time for a change. i live in a country where weed is very scarce u pay 100 $ for about a match box amount worth of weed lol. i hope my baby comes through

Iamganja said:
if i dont get my hands on a microscope soon. im gna flip cuz i believe that im in the open window of harvest we dont want her to be CBD now :( first time to grow weed and gna be my 2nd time ever to smoke weed. been smokin hash for the last 4 yrz now and it is time for a change. i live in a country where weed is very scarce u pay 100 $ for about a match box amount worth of weed lol. i hope my baby comes through

i paid £2 for a magnifying glass,hasnt failed me yet :)

come to think of it i may have mistaken my plant for an indica, cuz its pretty tall about 170cm im still not sure i was never sure since day 1. thing is thats kinda wht happens when u get a seed off some bud some friend smoked. lol

any1 plz help with the sampling bit and the sativa indica identification

chop a bud and hang it up for a couple of days till it feels crispy,4 or 5 days :)

its a sativa for sure i guess im in for a longer flowering and head ups on bigger yield would be of great use, im using fertilizer but its very low quality and its all i can find in the whole country. if any alternates would be great

Iamganja said:
any1 plz help with the sampling bit and the sativa indica identification
have you tried our "search" feature?.. at the top, in the toolbar ;)
or the resource page. Both are great tools for research :)

I think that you should wait a while before you take a sample. At only 5 weeks, there won't be much THC production. Go online to buy nutes if you don't have anything locally.

I couldn't agree more Hemp Goddess... It seems as though you have started to do some research but you really need to do a bit more reading before you do anything... The reason that your buds aren't buds yet is because you are in week 5-6 and your buds are still growing and are probably not even starting to fill in yet... You need to give it time, growing QUALITY Marijuana takes more patience then anything, and if you are seriously considering chopping at week 5, regardless if you have a sativa or a strong indica, then i am going to hate to see you in a couple of weeks when the buds really START to fill out...

You should be at this point feeding your plants heavy for atleast this week, and then you should start to taper off your feedings over the next 2 weeks finalizing with feeding no nutes or anything for a week or so... This isn't the only or even the best way, it is just the way i do it and it works great for me... But trust me if you give them atleast another 3 weeks then you will be very pleasantly surprized with the out come

Good luck

i agree but here is the thing now i discovered newly that those hairs that are standing straight up look like they are folding in or crumpling up do i have to worry or anything and i have some new pics i will upload in a bit

that will happen naturally as the plant begins to mature... They will start to change colour and then draw back into the false seed pods, as long as this isn't happening in like a day throughout the plant then you are fine

i took some macro pics i will share now they some kinda amber and if not the trichomes are standing up and full but u will see for urself let me upload it

I have some very bad news for ya, firstly your plants are no where close to being done, but even more importantly it is a full blown hermie... I can see full blown balls and nanners all over the whole plant, and judging by the amount and age of them, your entire plant is going to be seeded, and not with good usable seeds but with garbage seeds carrying genetic weaknesses and high hermie propensity

The seeds you are using where probably the same based on you saying that they came from a friends bud

how can i tell its a full blown hermie :( :( and besides i cant see any balls at all so with all that crystalizing and all that its a hermie...... :(:(

Latest posts

Back