In Late flowering and need HELP! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i promise really there are no sacs at all or any balls or any type of spheres anywhere on the plant but ofcourse u have more experience im really confused now :( :S

im 100% sure of the no sac/sphere/ball/rounded object exisiting anywhere on the plant this breed is lebaneese so i dunno if u came across any b4 and 2nd have u looked closely into the close up bud pics has lots of amber trichomes in it. and plz make sure of ur diagnosis not that im doubting u but i would hate to take my baby down after all this :( and if u have any hermi pics i can look at maybe that will help me see the obvious.

Do you see the yellow banana looking thing poking out of most of the buds??? They are nanners, which are male flowers... Regardless if you have 1 plant, it ain't gonna hurt nothing to finish running it, but yes I am positive that it is a hermie

There are no amber trichomes on your plant yet, you are confusing pistils (hairs) with trichs, I see some of the pistils starting to turn colour, but from the ones i can see the trichs were clear as they should be at week 5

Also look at your 4th picture from the top... See all of those yellow things sticking out??? Those are male flowers

so they are small banna like yellow things cuz i will have to see this live, umm one more thing that is only on the top bud tho. so wht do i do now :(

i mean whts the solution, whts the outcome and wht can i do to make the most out of this :( :(

Any banana looking things you see you are going to have to pick em off, but honestly i would say that it already did its damage

It just means that you will probably have some seeds in you bud

i went and looked at it again, i couldnt see any banana like features, lol maybe cuz my eyes and brain are blocking the idea out but other than that how bad is having seeds does it chop potency ? and are they gna be any useful. im in greaving if its a hermie :( :(

i looked at a picture of the bud being young and i think i see wht u mean now.

edit

i see the young bananas. so i am frozen in my seat now do i still go through with my flowering, am i near harvest and im lost for words really

Listen to what Mass is telling you.

This is your plant.

2 nanas.JPG

i asked this 3 times which is because im in shock of the finding. do i continue flowering? is there nytin i can do ? and how far could i be from harvest ? will those seeds be useful? will my potency go alot less as will the yield? if u have questions u think i would ask answer them plz. thanks guys u have been lots of help to bad it had to be in bringing the bad news

Continue with your plant.

The only thing you can do is pick the male heads off.

Your about 6-7 weeks from harvest.

The seeds are no good, they will only grow more hermies, I strongly suggest you throw any seeds away.

Potency has been lost, but not to the point of being no good, imagine a full female is a potency of 10, you now have a 6-7.

Your yield will be what it would have been.

:peace:

picking the male heads so all those things u put circles on for me, i cut them off with scissors or do i take that baby stem with the flower out.

On the odd occasion it's happened me late in flowering. I just pick em off with thumb and index finger.

i can always throw the seeds in some random field that i know get watered and nurished on a daily basis, do some gorilla growing. or gave them back to my friend i dunno. one more question will the hemie action go on throughout all the buds or only the top one. cuz when i went and looked at it i can only see those on the top bud

and how where ur final results runbyhemp towards quality and all

If you remove a penis from a man it cannot make a woman pregnant, but the rest of the man is intact,

Take the head off a male flower and it cannot fertilise a female flower, but the rest of the male is intact.

Just taking the heads off will do.

You will get more male flowers appear, you are now at war, you will need to check often and remove as soon as seen.

and how were ur final results runbyhemp towards quality and all

You can throw the hermie seeds outside for a bit of fun,but more than likely all you're going to get are hermies. I wouldn't take any risks for a few hermie beans

From my experience it doesn't always affect the entire plant. Results were mediochre ... buds were full of harm formed seeds and they definitley make it a harsher, and less enjoyable smoke.

wow i would have never imagined this happining. could i have induced the hermi formation and do u see them anywhere other than the top so i can start choppin some dicks off lol. all the banana thingies are going. has ny1 found this strain to be familiar to sumtin they grew or seen b4. and if it is a gd strain regardless of shemaleness that struck my confused baby lol

but if i take ur advices and start removing the bananas do i jus decrease my chance of seeds or do i eradicate it. plus i can always clean the seeds from the dried bud. i didnt understand perfectly this part

" buds were full of harm formed seeds and they definitley make it a harsher, and less enjoyable smoke."

did u mean like if u smoke the seeds along with the bud or jus the seeds being around causes that effect.

dont worry no risks of cops and all that and ppl dont even know how marijuana plants look like here. so im very safe and when i say no cops i mean like no even 1 single cop. thts the advantage of being in a compound lol

Latest posts

Back