In Late flowering and need HELP! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buds were full of harm formed seeds and they definitley make it a harsher, and less enjoyable smoke.

As I mentioned, it occurred to me late in flowering, shortly before the plant was ready. The seeds were not formed properly, and were soft. Was impossible to pick out of the bud.

OUCH! eventho u did cut them off as u spotted them or u had not known of such knowledge back then

Some of the banana's are deeply hidden, you cannot see them, you can only remove what is in view, the hidden ones fertilise the plant and that is where the seeds come from.

lol so we are in for a ride me and my baby i mean i found out so many things. i mistakened it for an indica but it is a sativa afterall and i get the hermi news well its like God knew sativa are little more potent and the seeds take away a little potency as u guys say so wht was given was taken b4 consumed lol :D

any1 got sumtin for wht strain it might be and if it is any good at all with the damage it took

In 3 weeks time I would take a sample from it (cut 1 of the lower buds off and quick dry it (tastes bad but you will find out how your plant is progressing))

Before you ask ....

Here is your answer ;)

hXXp://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/growfaq/1115.html

Change the XX to TT

Impossible to tell what a strain is just by looking at it.

can i smoke my buds straight up through a vaporizer if i quick sample. and i went straight and chopped those banana looking penis' lol hope it works out fine

I want to encourage you to throw all the seeds away. Your plant, which was grown from bagseed, was probably from hermie genetics. DO NOT perpetuate this trait by throwing these seeds out in a field. IMO, all hermie seeds should be destroyed.

SORRY I FADED OUT ON YOU GUYS FOR SO LONG BUT NOW IM BACK. all i can say my confused hermy smoked not so bad but not so good. the harvest wasnt much either maybe 1.5 ounces tops, hopefullly thats alright for my 1st grow. Anways im back again with blueberry yum yumz :D and im in vegetation now i will be posting pics soon.

i have no clue if thats a real strain but my friend brought them from some underground headshop. the dude said it was AK-47 crossed with blueberry crossed with bluemoonshine. and it would take 7-8 weeks for flowering. so if any1 here knows more about this strains plz share :D

Iamganja said:
i have no clue if thats a real strain but my friend brought them from some underground headshop. the dude said it was AK-47 crossed with blueberry crossed with bluemoonshine. and it would take 7-8 weeks for flowering. so if any1 here knows more about this strains plz share :D

No, it is not a strain--just a cross that someone made. You can probably expect different phenotypes with different characteristics.

These are the pics of the breed im talking to u guys about in about 2 weeks more i should be good switch the lighting system

pic4.jpg

pic6.jpg

more pics of my babies in vegetation stage under 200watt MH, indoor growing soil ph 6.5-7, bottled water only. and i didnt start any vitamin treatments yet. i plan to switch when i get 1 or 2 more nodes or shall i keep it at the 12" scale/

pic8.JPG

pic9.JPG

pic10.JPG

pic7.JPG

So i was hoping someone could give me a pointer here or there incase i needed 1. unless im supposed to start a new thread and all hopefully here willl do

SORRY I FADED OUT ON YOU GUYS FOR SO LONG BUT NOW IM BACK. all i can say my confused hermy smoked not so bad but not so good. the harvest wasnt much either maybe 1.5 ounces tops, hopefullly thats alright for my 1st grow. Anways im back again with blueberry yum yumz and im in vegetation now i will be posting pics soon.

IMO, getting anything from your first grow that does the job is a successful first grow. It doesn't have to be perfect, it's a learning experience.
I've heard of this BB Yum Yum, just someones idea of a good cross. Who knows?
Either way they look great.
Best of luck

more pics of my babies in vegetation stage under 200watt MH, indoor growing soil ph 6.5-7, bottled water only. and i didnt start any vitamin treatments yet. i plan to switch when i get 1 or 2 more nodes or shall i keep it at the 12" scale/

I'm confused. My assumption is that the question is whether or not you should switch the lights now or wait for a few more nodes? That is completely dependent on your grow room and lights. Do you need to keep them small because of limitations in your room or limitations of your light? The stretch period once you begin flower should double to triple thier size. I put mine into flower once they hit 1', but I SCROG, so my screen is a foot off the top of the tub. They hit the screen hieght and I flower.

well my previous hermy plant grew to a size of 1.73m but i started later i started when it was about 17 inches thats why. i have space but id prefer an earlier harvest this time. and i fear it growing up making it harder for the lighting below which was an issue last time. had little popcorn buds on the bottom and full sized onz on the top. but other than that i have no worries at all. my question is would it really make a diff. on anything but yield ?

2 clear questions:

1) When do you believe i should start with the nutes.

2)its feminized seeds, are there any precautions i should take to not induce any hermy or male domnation? if moving from 24/0 to 12/12 at around 12" would be such a bad idea?

I don't see any problem with changeing over to 12/12 now. None at all.
And as far as nutes, I'm a little surprised you haven't begun yet. I used to start nutes around week 2 or 3 of veg when I did soil. But I don't know what type of soil you are using or if it had any nutes in it to begin with, like Miracle Grow. It must though if you haven't started yet. That can cause som eissues but I'd say start nutes when you start flower but start real REAL light at first and slowly bump it up over the weeks. If your soil has nutes in it still, you want to make sure you don't overdo it with you own nutes.

Latest posts

Back