In Pot We Trust.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaptainKronic

StonedIsTheWayOfTheWalk
Reaction score
Hey has anyone seen that documentary "In Pot We Trust"....I've seen it before and it's really kool, It's coming on Showtime this Friday night. You guys/gals should check it out if you haven't seen it.:48:

I've seen it and liked it for the most part. I just disliked that blowhard of a guy.

Who's always showing off. sheesh.. he infuriates me even now when I think of

him. I think he's a rich liar who found a corrupt physician who recommended it to

him for money. If I was a Pirate I'd wait for him to take a lavish boat ride and

sink his *** with a cannon because I don't really think he's sick, He has more

family than me, but devotes no time in starting his own, he's less attractive

than me, and he probably smells like cheese!!! I hate him, hate him, hate him!!:mad: Also Steven Segal made me mad, you know the freakin' DEA agent!!!

Yeah Steven Segal (the DEA guy, not the actor...lol) is a real peice of crap....he is such a narrowminded pompus windbag....can't flippin' stand that guy.....I wanna just:hitchair:till he:cry:like a:baby:

On that show alot of good people trying to do some great things,on trying to get the meds(MJ)to the people that really need it.Alot of my meds I grow,go to people that need it in my church,They cant find the relief from the pills they get and acouple of them are having bad side effects from there pills.We need medical Marijuana to be legalized in the world.I better stop,or I will get up on a soap box and go on for hours.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

berserker71 said:
On that show alot of good people trying to do some great things,on trying to get the meds(MJ)to the people that really need it.Alot of my meds I grow,go to people that need it in my church,They cant find the relief from the pills they get and acouple of them are having bad side effects from there pills.We need medical Marijuana to be legalized in the world.I better stop,or I will get up on a soap box and go on for hours.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

That's cool man....I have a referal from a doctor giving me the legal right under prop. 215 to grow, own and transport MJ....and the whole reason he approved it is because I have had 14 kidney stones in the last 7 years, and all the doctors keep giving me is Vicodin or Norco's, and they would tear my stomach up to the point where now I have a dang ulser....plus MJ would work better on my pain as it litterally would relax my muscles and stop the pain not just dull the pain.....

KaptainKronic said:
That's cool man....I have a referal from a doctor giving me the legal right under prop. 215 to grow, own and transport MJ....and the whole reason he approved it is because I have had 14 kidney stones in the last 7 years, and all the doctors keep giving me is Vicodin or Norco's, and they would tear my stomach up to the point where now I have a dang ulser....plus MJ would work better on my pain as it litterally would relax my muscles and stop the pain not just dull the pain.....
Thats ONE of the great things about Marijuana,I believe thats why it was put here."I GIVE YOU ALL SEED BEARING PLANTS TO DO WITH WHAT YOU WISH" Its a plant that we are suppost to use,thats why it was given to us.But now we just grow it better.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

whoa, there are significant dietary changes that are recommended for the prevention of that happening again. Not sure what causes them. Maybe genetics I'm no expert but thats a tough circumstance and probably a lot of pain involved. I really don't know what else to say, I haven't had many health problems, yet. I just smoke for my Major Depression Disorder and sleep disorder and because I like the euphoria. I don't like the Zoloft and Seroquel the docs give me. especially the Seroquel.

Latest posts

Back