Inactivity in This Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jericho said:
When was this Hammy? Was i around? lol. Seems familiar.

I will see if I can come up with the name tonight when I get home....I don't think it was Mr Chow but now I am not sure.:)

i thought bugs bunny was a girl?

bb, is there something specific you are looking for? do you need help on your grow?

Oh sure, we all show up and this is how he repays us :doh:....lol. jk. Mayhaps Buds will show up real soon...

Hehe, Soon as someone criticizes the forum we all come running to defend it. This just shows we are always watching even if we are not being that active.

Jericho said:
Hehe, Soon as someone criticizes the forum we all come running to defend it. This just shows we are always watching even if we are not being that active.

Exactly......:icon_smile:

I am every bodies friend till they break the rules or say something stupid, even then I always give a second chance, third and even a fourth but after that it is tough to do

From Bugs to me. See below :) Yes crazy!

BugsBunny said:
"You Call Me Crazy?
My post was non-combative and actually flattering to the web site. And you call me crazy?

No curse words and no sports talk? Is this Nazi Germany? And since when does my number of posts per day (8.21) matter? Would you like to read my mail as well, or rummage through my garbage?

Don't bother replying...I'm out of here, and will never read any reply you might send.

You are a very stupid and pathetic person.

**** you, and go Patriots."

Damn!

I guess I missed all the fuss yesterday- sports and cussing. I was busy doing other things..

It's a shame tho that he decided to leave over this, I thought he was ok. :)

Irish said:
i thought bugs bunny was a girl?

bb, is there something specific you are looking for? do you need help on your grow?

Bugs Bunny was the boy, his girlfrind is Lola Bunny, come on now ;)

Originally Posted by BugsBunny
"You Call Me Crazy?
My post was non-combative and actually flattering to the web site. And you call me crazy?

No curse words and no sports talk? Is this Nazi Germany? And since when does my number of posts per day (8.21) matter? Would you like to read my mail as well, or rummage through my garbage?

Don't bother replying...I'm out of here, and will never read any reply you might send.

Niiiiice.... Hey Art, check out what NC got!! :D Perrrrrfect sig fodder ;)

"You Call Me Crazy?
My post was non-combative and actually flattering to the web site. And you call me crazy?"

lol, Gotta love that part.... ;)

nvthis said:
"You Call Me Crazy?

No curse words and no sports talk? Is this Nazi Germany?
. ;)

....."inactivity:"...or lack of drama?...;)

hickler.gif

nvthis said:
"You Call Me Crazy?

Niiiiice.... Hey Art, check out what NC got!! :D Perrrrrfect sig fodder ;)

"You Call Me Crazy?
My post was non-combative and actually flattering to the web site. And you call me crazy?"

lol, Gotta love that part.... ;)

Real nice, nouvelle :D, thanks for sharing it :D.

Wasn't BB's girlfriend's name Honey Bunny :)?

Wasn't BB's girlfriend's name Honey Bunny ?

Bugs Bunny has had a few different girlfriends over the years. In the short "Hare Splitter"(1948) he was courting Daisy Lou against a big dumb rabbit named Casbah, in "Hold the Lion, Please" (1942) it's revealed that Bugs is married in a gag at the end and in the 50s, there was Honey Bunny. Honey never appeared in a short and was created entirely for merchandising back, but she had a few comic book and video game appearances. Bugs is mostly a solo act and his girls are never consistent, but as of the 1996 movie "Space Jam" he's officially with Lola Bunny, who's since appeared in web shorts, comics and Baby Looney Tunes.
So, long story short: Lola Bunny

Rosebud said:
I got the same love note that NC got.

Wow, please dont tell me he flipped out because of this thread. Or did i miss another one.

Hamster Lewis said:
Maybe we need that person (I forget their username) that posted like 600 posts in a week and then got mad when people started calling them on their misinformed posts.

I wanna say Alkaloidcontent maybe??

Latest posts

Back