Inactivity in This Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dman1234 said:
I wanna say Alkaloidcontent maybe??

Ding ding ding.....we hve a winner. I do believe that was the name.

BugsBunny said:
I can respect that, even if I don't understand it. The alternative is forums like RollItUp, where there are too many members for anyone's good. Not enough individualism.
Maybe Rollitup is his kind of place. He can swear to his heart's content, talk trash and it shouldn't bother anyone in that tool shed.

And kind of a chicken-**** thing to send those nasty PMs like that.

Don't quite understand people that do not need to read and/or follow the rules and then get mad when called on it....Nazi Germany because we don't let you talk sports on a marijuana growing forum? I always wonder how people like this get on in the real world.

True that THG.....pretty sure we all clicked AGREE at some point when we signed up here. You don't hve to like it but ya gotta abide by it.

..."dat pesky wabbit".....

elmer_fudd.jpg

Yes, there is nothing quite like getting your morning coffee and settling in to see whats happening with your peeps and you have a personal message that the title says "screw you jerk". good morning sunshine!

Rosebud said:
Yes, there is nothing quite like getting your morning coffee and settling in to see whats happening with your peeps and you have a personal message that the title says "screw you jerk". good morning sunshine!

I think what I find most amazing about that, is that he chose one of our most friendly and non-combative members to attack.
Now if it had been me that received it, TOTALLY understandable... :rolleyes:.

I wld bet there is a lot more to the story then we know....usually when peeps here hve a meltdown like that on here there is usually life's stresses to blame.

true hammy... and we're usually pretty easy with the second chances. Maybe things will get better, and he'll have second thoughts. He isn't banned, and can post "under our guidelines" if he desires.

Im sure if he comes back it will be under a different name.

Rosebud said:

Not a great thing to deal with in the morning, sorry Rosie!!

Rosebud said:

Couldn't agree more Rose. Especially when it is someone who you have tried to help.

Good morning Rose! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Rosebud said:

good morning Rosebud---i have a slight suspicion that you are gonna have a great day anyway---sunshine with you my sweet---:heart: :D :ciao:

Hick said:
I think what I find most amazing about that, is that he chose one of our most friendly and non-combative members to attack.
Now if it had been me that received it, TOTALLY understandable... :rolleyes:.

Guess he just knew better than to attack those of us that will attack back, then send the "I'm Sorry Hick" PM. We both know a few of us have had to make them.

Just think what would have been posted if he had attacked Rosebud in open forum. Your Banned switch would have been working over time.

I am a newcomer to this forum but I have to completely disagree with the OP... I have received nothing but kindness and informative replies to all of my threads and posts. I enjoy the fact that this forum is pretty strict with sticking to the topic... I don't think a single one of my threads has gotten less than 20 replies. You guys are all good in my book!

Latest posts

Back