Insane's Heavenly Hash&BnB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey dude what's up! Nice greenery.

Welp. You may have to consider that you don't have enough darkness to have the plants flower. I know where I'm at now would be too early to place plants outside for flower.

I do think that's a cool idea tho.... start indoors, finish outdoors, altho I have no outdoor space that couldn't be seen by prying eyes. :(

Lookin good insane. Don't feel bad, mine haven't started flower yet either. ;)

Hey guys thanks for the kind words. Not much to update today, just thought I'd throw on a couple more pics. The BnB is filling out daily, and the HH are lookin very happy/healthy.
BnB= 7 of 10-12 weeks of 12/12 (at that point it's up to the trichs)
HH= 10 wks veg, no m/f determination at this point.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Damn Insane everytime i look in this journal it freaks me out knowing that your BnB was revegged. That lady just never missed a beat. ;) I hope your HH start budding soon summer is coming to an end quick. Everything is looking great my friend.

Hey TBG, thanks for the kind words man. Out of all the plants I've grown, Im most proud of this BnB. The keys to a successful reveg are to leave a portion of the main stem and a decent amount of fan leaves, at least enough to start up some new growth shoots. Another really helpful thing is to transplant into a larger pot with fresh dirt around the original root ball, gives the roots more space to take up, and just really seems to help.

About those Heavenly Hash outside, yeah, at this point I'm 99% sure that I'll have to move them inside, but it looks like the timing with the BnB will work out perfectly, as I'll harvest the BnB and immidietly move the HH (back) inside to flower.

Weird huh? I started those HH's inside, moved em outside, and soon enough they'll be back inside where they were born, almost like a little homecoming, guess I'll have to throw a party and you're all invited! hahahahahahahaha

a party for your pot plants.....ok, why not? except that i've misplaced my Canadian to English dictionary. Wouldn't want to stand out eh?:rolleyes:

hahaha little homecoming...Insane, that BnB is freakin' crazy...I cant wait to find out how your harvest looks. Keep up the good work.

Hey everybody. It's been awhile, but I'm back. Work got un expectedly busy, including me working out of town for 3 weeks and things have just been hectic the last couple months. Anyway the BnB in the previous pics has been harvested and I got about 3 ozs. from it. The two heavenly hash plants I had outside were moved inside, and have been flowering since then, so heres some pics of the HH that are now inside under 12/12 showin cloudy trichs. :D

EPSN0029.jpg

EPSN0035.jpg

EPSN0037.jpg

Whats up Insane. Damn it's been along time man i thought you got taken hostage or something. ;) I see your beautiful ladies haven't missed a beat. As always man great job on the grow. Hit me up with an IM when ya get a chance.

Hey Insane! Long time no see man!

Glad to hear you're getting back to your regular routine.

I saw your IM, but my hours seem to conflict with everyones and I never seem to be there when I'm messaged.

Keep trying and sooner or later we'll connect!

Good luck to you man!

hey man, long time no see. Glad you still alive and kicking AND pumpin out some killer buds man. :D

Hey everyone. Today was chop day for the heavenly hash, and man oh man how heavenly they are. By the time I was done manicuring the buds my fingers with sticky with resin and the tips of my fingers where I'd be working the plants were black, made for some nice finger hash. Anyway I've taken the lights out of my grow to use the grow space as a drying/curing area. I'll probably have the grow up and running again once the HH is ready to smoke. Anyway, heres some pics. The nicest/biggest buds are on the coat hanger, and the popcorn buds are on the home made tray.

Edmonton Aug - Sept 06 183.jpg

Edmonton Aug - Sept 06 186.jpg

Edmonton Aug - Sept 06 188.jpg

Edmonton Aug - Sept 06 190.jpg

Edmonton Aug - Sept 06 191.jpg

Edmonton Aug - Sept 06 194.jpg

Edmonton Aug - Sept 06 195.jpg

Edmonton Aug - Sept 06 198.jpg

Edmonton Aug - Sept 06 199.jpg

:eek: Those are some awesome lookin buds. Glad your havin a happy harvest.:D

Whats up Insane. Haven't seen you around lately. I bet they are working ya to death or trying. :D I see you been taking real good care of the ladies man. ;) As always your finished product says it all. Man that looks great. :D Be sure and give us a smoke report. Great job man.

Two questions for you sir,

One, what kind of CFL's are those, and two, how did you get that mother to re-veg? Did you chop her all down at once, and leave a branch?

Everything you have done is looking awesome....

Hey people, thanks for the kind words. :D

Fluid, you can see the specific type of light I use at this site under the lighting section http://www.jonsplantfactory.com

They are 12000 lumens each and come in a blue or red spectrum.

For the reveg, I left the bottom portion of the biggest branch alone and replanted her into a bigger pot with fresh soil but without disturbing the existing rootball. You need to leave a few buds on the plant or a few growth shoots so that the plant will have area(s) to support new growth.

Anyway, the Heavenly Hash I harvested a little over a week ago is drying nicely and is about ready to start the curing process. I've been testin out some buds and the smoke just gets better and better everyday, can't wait to see how it will be in a few weeks! :D

Nice stuff Insane. I am a new grower and am very interested in keeping it all fluro if I can. I did not see the light set up you have on that link you put up.

Could you break it down for me a bit . Do they screw in or do I need some kind of fixture and are you using a reflector, or is that all mylar .

Much appreciated

oh wait ! are you using those 4ft T5 ' s and some cfl's?

I see some kind of cfl bulb in one of your grow pics . It is rather large and very tubular. That was the bulb I was asking about.

What all are you using to veg and flower?

Much appreciated

dontknowmuch said:
oh wait ! are you using those 4ft T5 ' s and some cfl's?

I see some kind of cfl bulb in one of your grow pics . It is rather large and very tubular. That was the bulb I was asking about.

What all are you using to veg and flower?

Much appreciated
DKM Insane hasn't been around in a while so i'm not sure how fast your gonna get an answer to your question.

Latest posts

Back