Is HTG Supply legit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poop-dog

alright alright alright
Reaction score
I ordered a set up. The site looked normal. A couple days later they email me saying they are moving to a new building for their internet sales and it will be two weeks. The site has now changed reflecting that info and is no longer accessible. I then email them for an eta and they said this past Thursday. So I checked the site again. This site is now somewhat back to normal but when I log on it says they are back ordered. Wouldn't they tell me this when I emailed them? So I emailed them Thursday evening again asking if the status was truly back ordered. I have now not received a response.

I order a lot from HTG. It is too bad that you ordered as they were going through big changes, but they are reliable and legit. I know it is hard, but try to be patient.

Moving servers, establishing a new warehouse...thats a ton of work. They probably already calculated that there will be dis satisfied customers during the transition. Just hang on and let em expand ;) They won't screw ya.

Yeah i'm waiting on them too... I need a ballast kit. I really don't like how they took down all their prices and items though. I need to do a little cost evaluation, and i can't do it blindly.

Oh well, patience is virtue, yada yada yada. I'll wait.

I hve used them a cpl times with great success...

Waiting here also.

On ~600$ worth of equip...yea they are reputable...and Mutt is correct. They are expanding so shipping has been having big delays. Crazy...I was going to make a thread about this today telling people what up with them lately.

Great Company...they will pull through and will probably hook you up some way to ease your worries...A+A+A+A+A+A+ HTG Rocks:)

Thanks everybody, good to know. You never know with these things. Just wish they would respond to my last e-mail. I went with them bc I read a few posts on here people ordered from them before.

i will use HTG again. they had a backorder on my bulb so they sent my their equivalent free of charge. just be careful with the lighters they send you, mine didnt explode but it put out a monster ball of flame that singed my goatee.

all my stuff was in their original box, unopened, and shipped in a plain brown shipping box.

****-dog said:
Thanks everybody, good to know. You never know with these things. Just wish they would respond to my last e-mail. I went with them bc I read a few posts on here people ordered from them before.

They're probably getting a ton of emails just like yours :).

Just to echo this,

Good folks there, and yeah moves are never all so smooth and fast, but their rep is beyond any doubts.
ArtV is so dead on it too with the email thing, Oh my God, I'll bet that they are swamped in that arena as well, Good call ArtV.

Yeppers, they will be back up in fast time I'm sure, and yes I know from whence I speak, since I do go through them.

Hang in there friend

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

SSH- I used my lighter.... once lol. People at HTG are great. I changed my mind about the light I wanted. Called them the next morning, order was changed to a cool tube. No problems.

I've been waitting to....I think I'll wait untill after the rush is over...:)

Ive been wanting to order some stuff too but Ill probably wait another week.

A friend of mine just had a problem with a new lamp he bought from them so he mailed it back and they mailed him a new one with no questions asked. Very good customer service.

HTG,
I got both my lights from them,the 600 bulb went bad after a few months,sent them a email,the bulb was garenteed for a year,they replaced it and even paid for the return shipping.Seem to be great ppl to deal with.

****-dog said:
I ordered a set up. The site looked normal. A couple days later they email me saying they are moving to a new building for their internet sales and it will be two weeks. The site has now changed reflecting that info and is no longer accessible. I then email them for an eta and they said this past Thursday. So I checked the site again. This site is now somewhat back to normal but when I log on it says they are back ordered. Wouldn't they tell me this when I emailed them? So I emailed them Thursday evening again asking if the status was truly back ordered. I have now not received a response.

No prblems..if they said back order..Im sure it was..they do a lot of Bizz..MarrP here should get some kick-back..just my thaughts

Just wanted to say I received notification that my lights shipped today. So whoever ordered as well during the move, you should be getting yours soon as well.:woohoo:

My lights arrived today. The housing was scratched here and there. No free sticker or lighter. Everything works but damn, who doesn't want a free sticker and a lighter....

Latest posts

Back