Is there a chance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moneyman

Reaction score
I have my crops in a secret location. They are grown indoors. I had car trouble and could not get to my babys for three days. The day they were due for a drink is when I had the trouble. that day they had already started showing signs of curling, but I was in a rush and said I would make it back later that day; I never made it. This is what they looked like this mourning.

Do they have a chance?
Or are they gonners?
When I 1st saw this my heart dropped, but a gave plenty of plane water.Is their anyway I can bring them back?
was giving them lots of water the right thing to do?
should I give them a small amount of food?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I killed my babies!!!!![

i dont know man they dont look very good im sorry but ill have my fingers crossed for you

nutes you mean , lol nuts , babies in my case take less effort imo should be fine but dunno bout that pot if it is a pot lol plastic ones work better by the looks of it :)

not only was the under watering a ton of stress on them - I'm pretty sure I see evidence of spider mites in several of the pics (could be wrong, I obviously havent taken a look first hand).
I'd toss them out too if they're infested as well as stunted, sorry for the loss.

yea i think your right, mar doc.
before this happened I suspected some type of perisite but didn't know what.
and thats my pic rollingstoned

Can u tell me what you saw mardoc so i know what to look for also.

Small brown spots on top of the leaf are normally a good sign of spideys, you should just be able to see the little critters with a magnifying glass on the UNDERSIDE of the leaf.........

Latest posts

Back