is this good??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
audix:: This is just a thought for you. If you can get into your crawl space you could cut a small circular hole in the ceiling just big enought to vent. Than you could tie into the close dryer vent if that goes out your roof.
If you live in a Condo or Apt. you could easly repair when moving out.
The only thing you have to tie into something that vents out off the roof if other people live in the building or they would smell it too. Look up in there and see what you have.
I am lucky I have a house and vent through a crawl space entrance in the grow room. I cut a piece of plywood with a hole and for mine. It runs through with an inline fan. I have one @ each end of my lights . One pushes fresh cool air in and the other pulls out to the roof and vents out. Works Great. I got on my roof during peak flowering smell and not noticable even if someone was working on the roof.
Just a thought that may help you. You would still need to get lots of air in the room.

1.jpg 3.jpg

2.jpg

GOOD LUCK​

In my grow room (closet) I am going a ventless route. :) I just started rebuilding my grow room today actually and will post up a thread when its completed. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

Venting is a HUGE issue, but with venting, you do risk odors, and the issue with odors in an apartment or rented location is that not only do you have to worry about the landlords eyes, but nose as well. If someone lives up top of you, and you vent upwards, they'll catch a wiff. If someone stops by and you have some stinky plants, IT IS NOTICEABLE!!

I have a baby plant that's not even in flower and it smells up the back half of my house! WITH the doors closed!! Be prepared... the larger the grow room, the larger your cost of operation is going to be.

Good luck! BTW, I think 600w is over kill, particularly if you're not going to use that room strictly for flowering. If you do a veg on one side and flower on the other, you can split the room, and split the cost and go lower power in a more confined space. Or VEG in your old cabinets and flower in your closet... soo many things to think about!

what are the actual dimensions of the room?

Latest posts

Back