Is this just sunburn??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djsmaverick

Husband/Wife growing team
Reaction score
Hey all just wondering if this is just sunburn or what exactly it is??:)

P8150018.JPG

P8150020.JPG

Someone, anyone please help. It is happening to a few of them and we are not sure what exactly what it is. We have changed the watering to about an hour after they wake up, w/nutes of FF Big Bloom and Liquid Karma and Molasses every other few days. Humidity is at about 50-60% and we rotate the plants when we water them. Temperature is staying at about 75 degrees. They have been in flower since the 1st of August. Not sure what else to tell ya all.

You are watering every day in soil?

Is the compost actually drying out,ie,approx 80% water previously given has been used up?

:yeahthat:

You're watering everyday? Are they drying out that quickly?

Your humidity is also high for flowering. You should try to lower it a bit.

Looks like nute burn to me. I see some burn on some lower leaves as well.

ya looks like your leaves got fried :eek: the sun straight fried 3 of my plants and killed them. t

Looks like nute burn, its not a light burn.
Did ya get your plant to close to the sun? :p

Ok so the lights are about 16" above the plants. They get watered with nutes only once or twice a week and we water when they feel dry, not every night but like every other night and the nutes are like every other 3rd watering. We water with H2O 2x and then with nutes the next and we keep on that schedule. They are about 29" tall.

Flush out the soil really well. Let the soil dry for ~2 days. Then start it on a standard feeding schedule. Water, Water, then BAM NUTES sounds like it may be shocking the plant. Water everytime with nutes at 1/3 or so of what you were using....i.e spread it out.

I would check my ph levels of the water and/or the soil before doing anything else ! Then come and let us know so we can help ! A Molybdenum deficient plant will exhibit yellowing necrotic leaves from the tips inward, with necrotic lesions present from the tips inward. A very distinctive feature is that it occurs in the middle of the plant. It also may spread to the rest of the plant if not stopped, eventually killing your plant.

Fritted Trace Elements may be added to your soil mix as you prepare it for planting.

Latest posts

Back